Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full video!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think she will just keep having family and it’ll just be speaking about tit.. literally

Reactions: 8
I still can’t get over her inviting Yaz onto the podcast and then one of the questions asking her ‘describe me kindly in 4 words’
✨ what the duck ✨
Here’s a shovel for you Eden to give to Yaz to help dig for those compliments xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The podcast seethed jealousy !!!! She tried to do it in a funny way and failed. Legit isn’t interested unless she’s speaking about her

Reactions: 22
I still can’t get over her inviting Yaz onto the podcast and then one of the questions asking her ‘describe me kindly in 4 words’
✨ what the duck ✨
Here’s a shovel for you Eden to give to Yaz to help dig for those compliments xx

She’s so obsessed with herself, even asking her nephew - a child - what she looks good in. Self obsessed cow.

Reactions: 14
not a peep of support/promotion from lloyd “yaz’s biggest supporter” hulme STILL, big yikes. even if i was making mad moves & ruining my reputation i’d want my other half to show some sort of public support… just to pretend to not be embarrassed of me 🫣

Reactions: 11
I refuse to watch the video and give them views but thank you to everyone who took one for the team!!
Id Iove to know how many dislikes the video has🤣 I have been checking how many views they’ve had and it shot up very quickly, can you buy views on YouTube?
You can & I would bet good money she has done this to try look good

Reactions: 2
The utis they must get from carrying tit around in their knickers all day. Absolutely vile! Who on earth told them this was normal?

Reactions: 24
Also how can yaz admit she’s been obsessed with Lloyd since the day she met him, sees herself in him, that he’s basically helped her break up with her husband but swears blind that she’s not in love with him 😂 the fact Eden has made her say that on the podcast shows eden is very insecure about it all and definitely gets jealous when they flirt infront of her face. Oooooop

Reactions: 24
That was bleeping tit and I say that without hate it was truly tit 😂 it confirmed Eben is a try hard side character. Yaz is the main character now. Lloyd talked her into leaving Lee. Yaz is so in love with Lloyd and their knickers are ready to grow feet and run away from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Urgh curiosity got the better of me and thought I’d have a gander as I couldn’t sleep anyway, skipped most of it but when eBen asks Yaz what would you do if you were me for a day Yaz blatantly wanted to say “shag lloyd” 🤣
Such a horrible host, asks her guest a question cuts her off then answers for her! She’s got no manners that girl, they’re all feral actually!
Also Yaz nearly crying over lloyd but doesn’t look like there is one hint of emotion talking about her separation 😳🚩🚩🚩🚩Who else thinks her and Lloyd have had a cheeky pegging sesh while ebens been on the loo filming herself have a tit ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Full video!
Wow @Mrskane29 thank you for enduring that. ☹ I only managed a couple of minutes of your 2nd clip before I had to stop it.

It's a miracle for Eben. Not a single lisp, hallelujah! Not a single affected L or over emphasis on words by enunciating lip movement with her tongue. Praise be to the power of her podcast. 🤢

I reckon the last minute privacy editing was due to Connect Management suggesting Yaz not follow in Eben's footsteps or be dropped.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.