Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s horrific how she said above about having a PRIVATE harley street doctor diagnose her… hang on is that more reptuble than an nhs doctor because I’m pretty sure they both use the same diagnostics to diagnose adhd. It doesn’t make it anymore credible just makes you more privileged to fast track your diagnosis.
Actually, paying privately makes it LESS credible than an NHS diagnosis because lots of these "private assessors" don't follow the correct guidelines.

Reactions: 21
Just seen this comment, I believe it's true. NHS doesn't support a lot of private diagnosis due to the lack of accuracy.

Also, if she does accept medication then she'll have to do that private too, she won't be able to get an NHS prescription as they haven't diagnosed or supported the diagnosis

Attachments

Reactions: 16
There are millions of people in the world with ADHD that ✨️somehow✨️ manage to not sexualise children on the Internet. Or dismiss the opinions of disabled people, ignore the voices of trans people, let their partner drive around drunk and using their phone while driving. Or groom vulnerable teenagers out of money. Or exploit vulnerable people with eating disorders for money and clout. The list is endless. My point being, people with ADHD still have morals and a conscience, Eden. You're simultaneously discrediting the intelligence of a whole group of people and trying to imply that everyone with ADHD is an awful person by using your "diagnosis" as an excuse for your abhorrent behaviour.
---
Picsart_23-04-14_10-05-52-512.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Actually, paying privately makes it LESS credible than an NHS diagnosis because lots of these "private assessors" don't follow the correct guidelines.
Exactly so her comment to daisy just invalidates people further because she’s giving out this misconception that somehow a private diagnosis is more reputable than nhs. 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Where does she get off telling a stranger (doctor) that it’s her job to help people.
Also as someone said earlier, if she’s trying to blame the awful things she says on ADHD, maybe she needs to go work in an office and not on a public platform.
she would never be able to get up as ‘late’ as 9am to go to work in an office. She barely gets out of bed before 1pm. Lazy lump

Reactions: 6
So now everything she says and does that’s wrong will be backed up with ‘it’s her adhd’
This is a joke honestly. She had a crappy personality shes not nice she’s rude and sexualises any topic. Its not adhd ffs

Reactions: 10
Just googled Harley street adhd assessment and they charge £700 for 60 min assessment. It’s the second one on the Google search so go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looks legit eh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
“These comments on here are so not what I expected”

You expected people to accept that diagnosis and excuse your behaviours because of it. Woe me obviously hasn’t worked! You will now push this narrative for ‘awareness’ and content. How about if it’s something you’ve worried about for so long, you sort it privately and focus on getting the help you so badly want 🤔

it’s easier to go private and tell them what they want to hear as they have no personal background of dealing with you! Where as doctors see you multiple times, get to experience every single high and low before they refer you. I’ve suffered for years, but finally fought non stop for the last 12 months with my GP! Finally had my referral and triage assessment! I’m now waiting for the next stage. Is it a pain to wait? Absolutely! But In another sense, At least I will get the right outcome because of how much rigmarole I’ve been through mentally and emotionally to get to this point!
Well done to you. Huge hugs and hope you get the answers and help you need and deserve xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
of course she'd block her for calling her out
Bless her. She did really well. She lost her train of thought a few times. Well put. I’m not sure it’s 💯 accurate about the going private thing. However, 💯 correct about the credibility of some private assessments. Like in this case, what a questionnaire and a 60 min Skype video call.

Reactions: 13
There are millions of people in the world with ADHD that ✨️somehow✨️ manage to not sexualise children on the Internet. Or dismiss the opinions of disabled people, ignore the voices of trans people, let their partner drive around drunk and using their phone while driving. Or groom vulnerable teenagers out of money. Or exploit vulnerable people with eating disorders for money and clout. The list is endless. My point being, people with ADHD still have morals and a conscience, Eden. You're simultaneously discrediting the intelligence of a whole group of people and trying to imply that everyone with ADHD is an awful person by using your "diagnosis" as an excuse for your abhorrent behaviour.
---
View attachment 2099574
We can add 'deleting a blind woman's desperate plea for Eden not to take her dog into places that service dogs use because it's distracting and puts them off their jobs comments and blocking, ignoring and continuing to do it to this day'. She doesnt grow. She doesn't change. She's a vile person through and through and it's NOTHING to do with mental health. And EVERYTHING to do with being an offensive uneducated unapologetic horrible human.

Reactions: 12
Bet yaz is fuming about the diagnosis. Yaz said a few months ago she thought she had adhd and Eden had to get in their with the assessment first 😂 now no one will care if yaz has it

• Haha
Bet yaz is fuming about the diagnosis. Yaz said a few months ago she thought she had adhd and Eden had to get in their with the assessment first 😂 now no one will care if yaz has it
I know they are both just fake ass actresses, however, if I had to comment an unqualified, armchair diagnosis, I would have said Yas, has ADHD rather than Eden.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what GK Barry actually thinks of this podcast and all of her friends, they must be pissing themselves and biting their tongue to keep quiet about it

I too have found Eden's video about ADHD really triggering, especially the narrative of ADHD being the reason she says and does all the vile things she does - ADHD does not deserve that reputation.

But equally I am feeling so upset by the amount of people on here and TikTok that are invalidating the private route to a diagnosis just because it's 'not the same' as the NHS route. There is absolutely no way that a certified doctor would risk their license to give someone a fake diagnosis and controlled medication just to earn a few pounds. There is all the same certification and training that NHS ADHD doctors have, and all of this can be found on the private company website if they're reputable. The process might be faster than the NHS, but it is still the same process - same questionnaires, same amount of evidence needed, same doctors! The doctor that diagnosed me privately actually works for the NHS at the same time, he is doing the exact same appointments for all of the patients - some of them privately, some of them NHS. And so many private companies are accepting NHS right to choose patients too, and giving them the exact same care - so are people suggesting that if you go through the NHS, but a private company, that their diagnosis is more valid? Equally, for all of the people saying that the NHS don't accept a private diagnosis (more on comments i've read on TikTok than on here) is false. Some surgeries do reserve the right to reject a shared care agreement that comes from a private doctor, but they're not rejecting the diagnosis itself - it's because they can't afford to take the prescription on, or because they don't want to take on the risk (as ADHD medication is so heavily regulated and controlled, and GPs can't make any decisions about what you're prescribed - it all has to come from the psychiatrist)

I completely appreciate how frustrating it must be to be on a waiting list and see the likes of Eden coughing up £700 and getting a diagnosis there and then. I was on the waiting list for nearly two years before my work finally offered to pay for me to go private, as I was struggling so much. And I also appreciate that Eden, and many others, very likely just googled some symptoms and made them all fit their life (as we've seen from so many ADHD videos on TikTok, they're relatable. But having a few of the traits doesn't mean you have ADHD, or indeed need treatment - it's if it is affecting your life, work, relationships etc). But people can fabricate or exaggerate symptoms like this through the NHS too! There aren't any blood tests etc to prove you have it, it's all based on your experiences, family history, childhood, opinions from close ones etc. So while I 100% think that Eden has stretched the truth, as she does so often, I think we can doubt her without shitting all over anyone who has gone private. And yeah, a lot of people can throw money at an issue (£700 for an ADHD assessment is criminal btw, absolute daylight robbery) and to join in with a 'trend', please remember so many have to scrimp and save to afford it because we really need the help.

Apologies that this is off topic (and incredibly long) and I hope I don't upset anyone by saying all of this, I just wanted to give the perspective of someone who has gone privately and how we're not all throwing money at someone for a fake diagnosis for some internet clout.

I can’t imagine Eden having normal guests on her podcast, no one will want to be associated with someone who gets cancelled every time she opens her mouth. It’ll probs just be loads of podcasts about Yaz marriage and Lloyds rich successful parents

I’ve seen a lot of comments on tiktok which are completely incorrect and misinformed regarding private ADHD diagnosis to be honest, particularly people suggesting that it isn’t valid/recognized. If carried out by a GMC registered psychiatrist, most GPs are more than happy to recognize a private diagnosis. Most psychiatrists work for the NHS and carry out treatment privately as well. Many GPs are also willing to carry out shared care plans for medication too.
I don’t know if Eden has ADHD or not, nor do I care, but there’s a lot of weird gatekeeping going on from people who are suggesting in absolute terms that a private diagnosis is never valid, which is just categorically not true.
And I say this as someone who was diagnosed with ADHD as a child, by the NHS and who has been medicated for it throughout my entire adult life. All this gatekeeping does is add more stigma to an already heavily stigmatized condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I too have found Eden's video about ADHD really triggering, especially the narrative of ADHD being the reason she says and does all the vile things she does - ADHD does not deserve that reputation.

But equally I am feeling so upset by the amount of people on here and TikTok that are invalidating the private route to a diagnosis just because it's 'not the same' as the NHS route. There is absolutely no way that a certified doctor would risk their license to give someone a fake diagnosis and controlled medication just to earn a few pounds. There is all the same certification and training that NHS ADHD doctors have, and all of this can be found on the private company website if they're reputable. The process might be faster than the NHS, but it is still the same process - same questionnaires, same amount of evidence needed, same doctors! The doctor that diagnosed me privately actually works for the NHS at the same time, he is doing the exact same appointments for all of the patients - some of them privately, some of them NHS. And so many private companies are accepting NHS right to choose patients too, and giving them the exact same care - so are people suggesting that if you go through the NHS, but a private company, that their diagnosis is more valid? Equally, for all of the people saying that the NHS don't accept a private diagnosis (more on comments i've read on TikTok than on here) is false. Some surgeries do reserve the right to reject a shared care agreement that comes from a private doctor, but they're not rejecting the diagnosis itself - it's because they can't afford to take the prescription on, or because they don't want to take on the risk (as ADHD medication is so heavily regulated and controlled, and GPs can't make any decisions about what you're prescribed - it all has to come from the psychiatrist)

I completely appreciate how frustrating it must be to be on a waiting list and see the likes of Eden coughing up £700 and getting a diagnosis there and then. I was on the waiting list for nearly two years before my work finally offered to pay for me to go private, as I was struggling so much. And I also appreciate that Eden, and many others, very likely just googled some symptoms and made them all fit their life (as we've seen from so many ADHD videos on TikTok, they're relatable. But having a few of the traits doesn't mean you have ADHD, or indeed need treatment - it's if it is affecting your life, work, relationships etc). But people can fabricate or exaggerate symptoms like this through the NHS too! There aren't any blood tests etc to prove you have it, it's all based on your experiences, family history, childhood, opinions from close ones etc. So while I 100% think that Eden has stretched the truth, as she does so often, I think we can doubt her without shitting all over anyone who has gone private. And yeah, a lot of people can throw money at an issue (£700 for an ADHD assessment is criminal btw, absolute daylight robbery) and to join in with a 'trend', please remember so many have to scrimp and save to afford it because we really need the help.

Apologies that this is off topic (and incredibly long) and I hope I don't upset anyone by saying all of this, I just wanted to give the perspective of someone who has gone privately and how we're not all throwing money at someone for a fake diagnosis for some internet clout.
Absolutely private consultations and diagnostics are just as valid as NHS services. However, I do doubt the validity of a diagnosis which has been made after a 60 minute virtual consultation when the clinician doesn't have a full picture of Eden's symptoms and behaviours. It feels irresponsible for them to categorically just say she has ADHD from one appointment like that. If there's any criticism to be made then it's aimed at those clinicians rather than the patients who are desperately seeking answers.

There's no shame in choosing the private route to get your diagnosis when the NHS has been brought to its knees thanks to the current government. You have to do what's in your best interest. It just frustrates me that once again Eden is discrediting the people that genuinely struggle with ADHD by making it seem like all you need is a quick chat with a person you've never met to get a diagnosis and that it's just some quirky little disorder that makes her say outrageous things and lay in bed all day.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.