Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just googled Harley street adhd assessment and they charge £700 for 60 min assessment. It’s the second one on the Google search so go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She'll be blaming the taxi driver for her over sexual mind next 😭 just take responsibility you big baby Eden
can't you just admit you're wrong ? Nope, a woe as me video with piano music over it sounds better to her. She wonders why she gets compared to Paul breach!

Reactions: 15
Eden has actually bothered me with her using mental health conditions to justify disgraceful behaviour but the comments on her podcast videos cheered me up 🤣 they are transparent as duck and I'm glad everyone sees it now
Then I see someone speculating on what is going to happen with wolf. That's what they are doing! Creating speculation on a little boys future. Crazy. I would never

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just googled Harley street adhd assessment and they charge £700 for 60 min assessment. It’s the second one on the Google search so go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️
Bet ya she don’t go on medication either. Now, usually there’s nothing wrong with that as you can find other ways to cope with ADHD and medication doesn’t mix well with everyone. HOWEVER, she’s making out it’s such a hinderance to her life and career and basically she can’t help but make disgusting comments every day, then surely you’d want to try and sort it ASAP?

Her behaviour is just reflective of being a spoilt brat who mummy and daddy never said no to and never told she was in the wrong. She has no life skills and this isn’t down to ADHD this is down to the fact she’s been babied her own life so when she moved out and didn’t have anyone to pick up after etc it shows she’s a slob. She’s tit with money cos again, she’s had mummy and daddy all her life to back her up and because she sits in a house 24/7 not doing a job etc so instead shops.

You can’t diagnose ADHD from a bleeping questionnaire and a 60 minute consult. Every time she fucks up now it’s going to be ohhhh I’ve got adhd!!! I’ve only just been diagnosed I’m still learning blah blah. She said she’s always known she’s different blah blah- what about her OCD and emet, then???? Surely they have been properly diagnosed Eden????

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean I’m not professionally diagnosed yet, but if I could go on medication to slow my thoughts down so I can think straight I would. I take my mental health medication because I’m depressed so why wouldn’t you want to try every avenue… She’s clearly decided that she needed to get in that she says these things cause ofc it’s adhd… so when her podcast comes out she can use it for content but also use it to her advantage to
Blame it on that. I don’t doubt she does have adhd but to use it in this way is weaponising it and is wrong tans harmful to the ND community. The thing is adhd isn’t a protective mask you can take on when you like and take off when you like. When you’re diagnosed you’re diagnosed for life, and quite often yes it’s a good thing but it can also impact your life. I feel like I’ve reached the stage where being diagnosed with something is some kind of trend on tiktok.. but most of my friends who are diagnosed now and don’t document it like these influencers, that get diagnosed later in life don’t want the diagnosis obviously.. I don’t want a diagnosis but I need one to help support me and get me the correct support. I honestly don’t think she truly understands how harmful her behaviour is and now will be because it will be used to try and excuse her from her disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's now going to be in her patronising era of 'living with ADHD' videos. You just know she's going to run with this and make out she's an expert when she's only just been 'diagnosed'. This will become her personality now.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It’s no longer she’s only 24 not now it’s going to impact ND sufferers and she’s got adhd leave her alone.. which is problematic as duck and being infantilised as an ND adult is horrid and patronising. I couldn’t quite communicate how I felt about it lastnight but I can today and it’s got me angry.

Reactions: 14
Not only is she clinging to the trend of being diagnosed because of tiktok but now how many of her impressionable young followers are going to be looking for a diagnosis too? Especially after seeing how excited she was for it.

Reactions: 6
Now anyone who calls her out will be accused of being ableist. duck off. I cannot.
---
Also Eden just saying that although ADHD can explain your behaviour it does not excuse it. You still need to take responsibility and not double down on it. Alll you are doing is invalidating ND people further.

Reactions: 13
Pahahahahah expected some kind of sympathy didn't she. Daft cow. Actually really pissis me off how people just join these ADHD diagnosis like it's a trend. A 1hour zoom call with nothing but a questionnaire don't mean tit. And to anyone waiting years via the NHS just know that it's because it's done properly.
This 'trend' is the reason doctors no longer recognise a private diagnosis anymore either because every clinic has jumped on the bandwagon for wods of cash.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll have adhd for a week, then move on to her next era, only returning to her adhd one the next time she says something abhorrent

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pahahahahah expected some kind of sympathy didn't she. Daft cow. Actually really pissis me off how people just join these ADHD diagnosis like it's a trend. A 1hour zoom call with nothing but a questionnaire don't mean tit. And to anyone waiting years via the NHS just know that it's because it's done properly.
This 'trend' is the reason doctors no longer recognise a private diagnosis anymore either because every clinic has jumped on the bandwagon for wods of cash.
Oh duck off, victim victim victim as always!!!! There’s comments in there as well saying oh I might ask for a referral now thanks to you???? Wtf is wrong with people!!! “These comments aren’t what I expected” does she even realise how that comes across? She’s basically admitting that shes only done this to get sympathetic comments.

Reactions: 11
It’s horrific how she said above about having a PRIVATE harley street doctor diagnose her… hang on is that more reptuble than an nhs doctor because I’m pretty sure they both use the same diagnostics to diagnose adhd. It doesn’t make it anymore credible just makes you more privileged to fast track your diagnosis.

Reactions: 9
I do actually dislike her and I never normally say that about people I don't actually know

I actually can’t believe she’s trying to use ADHD as her excuse for why she says such disgusting things. Way to paint people who genuinely have ADHD in the same mucky light as her. Two of my closest friends have ADHD and have never behaved like that.

I’m so glad people are seeing through her now, it’s taken so long.

Reactions: 11
“These comments on here are so not what I expected”

You expected people to accept that diagnosis and excuse your behaviours because of it. Woe me obviously hasn’t worked! You will now push this narrative for ‘awareness’ and content. How about if it’s something you’ve worried about for so long, you sort it privately and focus on getting the help you so badly want 🤔

it’s easier to go private and tell them what they want to hear as they have no personal background of dealing with you! Where as doctors see you multiple times, get to experience every single high and low before they refer you. I’ve suffered for years, but finally fought non stop for the last 12 months with my GP! Finally had my referral and triage assessment! I’m now waiting for the next stage. Is it a pain to wait? Absolutely! But In another sense, At least I will get the right outcome because of how much rigmarole I’ve been through mentally and emotionally to get to this point!

Reactions: 7
why is she so happy and proud to be diagnosed with ADHD? she’s acting like she’s just won the lottery or
She booked 2 days ago, paid £700 for them to diagnose her from a checklist, that's only 72% specific..

View attachment 2099263View attachment 2099264View attachment 2099265
so they take money off vulnerable people with money to do that, this tit shouldn't be allowed!? we could all do a adhd test and lie 🤷‍♀️ this is a massive slap in the face for people who actually have it! to blame the vile things she says on having it too is disgusting, she is just a sick perverted woman who sexualises children 🤢

Reactions: 10
I feel like this might be the final straw for me. I might need to block her and I watch her tattle and just pretend she doesn’t exist. I’ll miss you all though 😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.