Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey eben
Max has just been sent 20 pairs of crocs from crocs
You can’t even keep a management agency

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s basically done the equivalent of a free ADHD test online but paid for the privilege from a “Harley Street” doctor - which fyi Eden means absolutely nothing, any scammy person working in the medical/cosmetic industry or not can rent a room in an office on Harley Street. Which is exactly what the ADHD place she went to does.

She might as well have done the “what type of bread are you” quiz at the same time. Which fyi Eden you are definitely Kingsmill Medium 50/50, because you’re mid, like to do blackfish when you’re white and you’re just basic as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s basically done the equivalent of a free ADHD test online but paid for the privilege from a “Harley Street” doctor - which fyi Eden means absolutely nothing, any scammy person working in the medical/cosmetic industry or not can rent a room in an office on Harley Street. Which is exactly what the ADHD place she went to does.

She might as well have done the “what type of bread are you” quiz at the same time. Which fyi Eden you are definitely Kingsmill Medium 50/50, because you’re mid, like to do blackfish when you’re white and you’re just basic as duck.
What did she say the name of the clinic was? What you’re suggesting they’re doing is quite literally criminal activity.
If this is actually true and someone is fraudulently claiming to be a doctor and making false ADHD diagnosis, then I would urge people to report the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like the podcast isn’t going to give anyone want they want and it’s all clickbait. Thing is though once people realise it’s clickbait they won’t get listeners haha

Reactions: 14
I would chew my own toes if tonight’s flop cast was about Yaz and Lee! But I doubt it!! she will do a ‘special’ down the line about that I reckon
😂

Reactions: 9
Thread suggest: Eden Harvz; Anything for rent, Lloyds Bent, Outspoken? More like *I can’t think of the next part but I’m proud of the first part* 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Must we subscribe to watch the crappy podcast? Or can we just watch it at 7? Is it live? Sorry I don’t use you tube much lol I haven’t got an account. I bet you it’s a load of tit and they don’t even mention Lee. I’m sure he won’t be happy if they do. Someone said on one of her videos they bet Gracie will be on there next. I can’t see that to be honest. No one will want to go on there 🤣 I don’t really want to subscribe and give her any attention. Can we watch it after on repeat?

Reactions: 4
I’m tempted to watch/listen at 7pm, but I’d probably end up needing a bottle of wine listening to those two go on. It would feel like being in their personal company.

Reactions: 2
I don’t wanna listen to it because I don’t want her to chart on the podcast charts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.