Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her eat with me... I'm ashamed to say that I looked for the recipe on Lloyds TT. Does he know post them wouldn't that be the perfect way to have more followers when him and baby are down in the pan in a year? What happened to his cookbook?
He can't because his recipes are from bbc recipes. You can google and it's yours 😂 he's just claimed them, faking it until he makes it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
well if you look at the recent reviews for their company… you will see most reviews about their professionalism is somewhat subjective….

Reactions: 5
We've gone from no mention of little legs family because they don't want to be on social media to seeing and mentioning them 2 weekends in a row. Anything to get your engagement up eh!

Reactions: 21
I can’t tell if this is serious or not 😭

I seen on her comments a few days ago, someone said they're pregnant and want a specific breast pump and asked Eden to help get it for her. So Eden told her to message her.
Tbh, I think that type of begging is vile and Eben should tell them all to duck off.

Reactions: 24
Why does she dress like an extra from all saints? She has a great figure & height but always looks dreadful. She needs to get some tips on dressing for her height & body shape

Reactions: 15
Why does she dress like an extra from all saints? She has a great figure & height but always looks dreadful. She needs to get some tips on dressing for her height & body shape
i dont think her figure is great, skinny top half but big bottom half, she has no idea how to dress, long dress and converse would look good but she hasnt a clue 🤣

Reactions: 7
i dont think her figure is great, skinny top half but big bottom half, she has no idea how to dress, long dress and converse would look good but she hasnt a clue 🤣
she has a better figure than most (me included), but she needs to work on toning her bottom half, because that video LL took when she was walking in the street, looked like she had a nappy on.

Reactions: 8
she has a better figure than most (me included), but she needs to work on toning her bottom half, because that video LL took when she was walking in the street, looked like she had a nappy on.
I think she did actually have a nappy on 😂😭. It’s when she was wearing them when she had a UTI.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With a diet like that I am not surprised, do we ever see an eat with me where she has a relatively healthy dinner?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.