Yaz Hadfield #4 Come on Lee, it’s time to spill the tea on Gums McGee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so mind boggling that Yaz is moving back to Kent. I get that you feel like you're missing out and probably more so now she sees Eden on tik tok every day, but come on. It's not real life, my sister is down the road and we talk everyday but we both work and see each other properly like 1/2 a month, I get it's hard but she's destroyed her marriage for the sake of going to Wagamama

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's so mind boggling that Yaz is moving back to Kent. I get that you feel like you're missing out and probably more so now she sees Eden on tik tok every day, but come on. It's not real life, my sister is down the road and we talk everyday but we both work and see each other properly like 1/2 a month, I get it's hard but she's destroyed her marriage for the sake of going to Wagamama
I was thinking this. They probably spend more time together when she lived in wales because when she’d go to Kent, they’d actually meet up and see each other and do things

Reactions: 11
They’ll be arguments and fall outs between them I reckon. Yaz and Eden are both quite over powering so if they spend a lot of time together all of a sudden I think eventually they’ll start getting sick of one another!

Reactions: 15
They’ll be arguments and fall outs between them I reckon. Yaz and Eden are both quite over powering so if they spend a lot of time together all of a sudden I think eventually they’ll start getting sick of one another!
omg yes, i can totally see this happening too.

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion maybe but I really used to like yaz. Until tik tok got to her head. Thought she was honest and funny ( I’ve always hated Peden) she’s changed so much it’s sad to see
---
Oh I’ve been blocked on my 55th account cos I asked Eden where her actual muscles were in the vid about how ‘strong’ she is 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Unpopular opinion maybe but I really used to like yaz. Until tik tok got to her head. Thought she was honest and funny ( I’ve always hated Peden) she’s changed so much it’s sad to see
---
Oh I’ve been blocked on my 55th account cos I asked Eden where her actual muscles were in the vid about how ‘strong’ she is 💀
I used to like her too! She’s changed so much

Reactions: 6
That video of Wolf running up to Lee is the sweetest, you can tell how much that little boy adores him.

Reactions: 9
I used to like her too! She’s changed so much
It’s sad really. These Z listers crave the clout and ‘fame’ and forget manners, morals and normal life. Everything needs to be recorded, including private special moments. Their whole day is planning how to get mor views/likes. They will regret this years down the line

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Take my toddler to wales for the weekend with daddy’ is her latest. Looks over to me.

Reactions: 13
Honestly if I had the choice of a happy life or tik tok fame.. I would just choose normal life. It’s really not a flex.. I really don’t understand how people watch them and think ‘oh they are so amazing/amazing mum etc, I would never put my kids on camera for several reasons ..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Personally I think it was the running in the sea and sitting in a puddle video that pushed Lee over the edge. Because when I tell you that cringed me out so bad I mean as in the worst thing I’ve ever watched

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has made it look over and that the mother in law (maybe soon to be ex mother in law?) is the middle man to drop wolf off.

Hey Yaz just a quick question hun 😊 Was your tik tok ‘success’ really worth splitting up your family? 30 years old with kid back at mummy and daddy’s, what an amazing role model for your son! 🥹 hope TT pays well enough for you to live your lush lifestyle as a single mum while providing for yourself and you boy 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Personally I think it was the running in the sea and sitting in a puddle video that pushed Lee over the edge. Because when I tell you that cringed me out so bad I mean as in the worst thing I’ve ever watched
New ick unlocked when I saw that video

• Haha
It breaks my heart that Wolf doesn’t get to see his dad or nanny as much. Look how happy he was to be with his nanny at the end of her video and when he ran to Lee shouting daddy.

Reactions: 16
Whoever said about Yaz not going to enjoy living in Kent as opposed to just visiting was definitely right. Shes not with either sister tonight, plus I don’t even think her and Freya are that close.

She’s closer to Eden and Eden is now sucking up to Lloyds family in the hopes she can steal Caroline’s Fendi bag.

Unless she was desperately unhappy and TikTok just highlighted that for her then I do genuinely think she’ll regret the split.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's odd really as Yaz always bigs up her sisters when they come across as they don't even like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.