Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know filters are a thing! I have nothing against them! What I do have a problem with, is people influencing others on make up etc when they filter the tit out their own face so they look flawless when in reality people want to see how the make up sits on real skin! Close up! Good lighting! Hours after wear!
Yaz does this too sadly! GRWM lives and the filter is flopping on and off her face when she turns her head so no one can really see the products properly.
Years ago, the idea with foundation was to get a colour match as close to your skin colour as possible, it was a faux pas to have the foundation line around your chin!!!! What happened ???? When did it become acceptable to wear foundation six shades darker than your natural skin colour, and why would you want to??? Those headbands cakes in make up make me feel 🤮🤮🤮 as well! I can tell Im getting old! lol

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Years ago, the idea with foundation was to get a colour match as close to your skin colour as possible, it was a faux pas to have the foundation line around your chin!!!! What happened ???? When did it become acceptable to wear foundation six shades darker than your natural skin colour, and why would you want to??? Those headbands cakes in make up make me feel 🤮🤮🤮 as well! I can tell Im getting old! lol
We’ve come so far since the orange dream matte mousse of a naughties but the Harvz didn’t catch up. I guess the naughties are in fashion again though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know filters are a thing! I have nothing against them! What I do have a problem with, is people influencing others on make up etc when they filter the tit out their own face so they look flawless when in reality people want to see how the make up sits on real skin! Close up! Good lighting! Hours after wear!
Yaz does this too sadly! GRWM lives and the filter is flopping on and off her face when she turns her head so no one can really see the products properly.
This might be the first picture I’ve seen of Eden where I can see Freya in her, I wonder if Freya is grateful or envious that her sisters are so similar and she is obviously the one that looks different

Reactions: 6
Why on Earth was she wearing a nappy for a UTI? I might be missing something but the few times I’ve had one I never thought to myself that I needed a nappy?
Because to Eden wearing a nappy is a free bbl

Reactions: 4
Why on Earth was she wearing a nappy for a UTI? I might be missing something but the few times I’ve had one I never thought to myself that I needed a nappy?
From my experience of having a UTI’s, I guess that her reasoning would be that you feel a lot of pressure in your bladder, like you always need a wee, but when you go, you either don’t go, or it’s just a little dribble. So she’s too lazy to keep going to the toilet and would prefer to just dribble in her nappy 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her stiff dance breaks in her videos are 100% Paul Breach vibes. Not once piece of rhythm to her name "bless her arrrt".

Reactions: 8
Any idea where Lloyd is on this Christian holiday? Because he doesn’t seem to be in the garden singing kumbyah
---
Also in her make up video did she just say ‘skin JEW, that’s what it’s called’ … I’m sure it’s probably DEW…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She was going to a concert and said she didn’t want to keep going for a wee and wore it to the concert then said she was going to just keep wearing them because they were so comfy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh my god why are her eyes so baggy like that? Never seen them like that before wtf 🤣

Oh my god why are her eyes so baggy like that? Never seen them like that before wtf 🤣
I reckon she had tear trough filler, the place she goes is shockingly bad and tear trough filler is hard to get right so a lot of places just don’t offer it

She was going to a concert and said she didn’t want to keep going for a wee and wore it to the concert then said she was going to just keep wearing them because they were so comfy 🤷🏻‍♀️
bleeping hell, I’ve had a UTI twice since being an adult both times while waitressing but I just had to explain to my manager why I had to keep going to the toilet and get on with it- imagine how unhygienic it would be if everyone just wore a nappy because they didn’t want to keep going to the toilet

Reactions: 10
Is it just me... or am I not sistering correctly... I have 3 of them... am I meant to spank their arse and grab their tits and be overly sexual with them constantly because in my 32 years on this planet I've never once done that as it seems rather bizzare and incestuous to me? Please correct me if this is actually considered normal!

Reactions: 31
Is it just me... or am I not sistering correctly... I have 3 of them... am I meant to spank their arse and grab their tits and be overly sexual with them constantly because in my 32 years on this planet I've never once done that as it seems rather bizzare and incestuous to me? Please correct me if this is actually considered normal!
Absolutely not normal, my sister would get a punch if she touched my tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've just seen that video too, it's weird and creepy. Cannot imagine going on like that with my sister 🤢 we're really close and we would never grab or slap eachother like that. It's overtly sexual like everything with that seedy family.

Reactions: 12
Did Eden grab Yas 🐱 too on Yas new video?

They are a really unusual family, i’ll ever forget the time when they said they do a funeral rehearsal for their dad💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Did someone not mention recently they reminded them of white chicks and surprise surprise Yaz mentioned it in her video. They’re so bleeping weird man.

Did Eden grab Yas 🐱 too on Yas new video?

They are a really unusual family, i’ll ever forget the time when they said they do a funeral rehearsal for their dad💀
Yup! Looks like she’s trying to flick her bean ffs.

Reactions: 11
she really looks like she’s had the face filler in again. Her face looks so big and puffy

Reactions: 3
she really looks like she’s had the face filler in again. Her face looks so big and puffy
shes either putting on weight or pregnant, it wouldn't shock me if she was pregnant, if tiny tots swimmers still work like

Reactions: 5
Just your daily reminder that it’s a choice 🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.