Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not to be an eden defender;
i’m 20, don’t smoke, don’t drink energy drinks etc & i have horrendous blackheads and huge pores- i’ve tried every extraction/picking/pore strip under the sun to no avail and my cheeks do look pretty similar to ebens so i can’t say her skin’s appearance is the singular reason she’s a “dirty witch

anyway i’ve been on the dermatologist’s waiting list since before covid as i’m certainly not on 90 odd thousand

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she buy that really expensive moisturiser le mer? Did I make that up?

Reactions: 6
She literally looks like she’s wearing a parachute to have dinner with Lloyds mum. And all in black AGAIN ( like her soul ) 🤣💀

Reactions: 9
not to be an eden defender;
i’m 20, don’t smoke, don’t drink energy drinks etc & i have horrendous blackheads and huge pores- i’ve tried every extraction/picking/pore strip under the sun to no avail and my cheeks do look pretty similar to ebens so i can’t say her skin’s appearance is the singular reason she’s a “dirty witch

anyway i’ve been on the dermatologist’s waiting list since before covid as i’m certainly not on 90 odd thousand
For me it's not about being a "dirty witch" because people can have the best hygiene and still struggle with acne. It's more that she lies about how great her skin is, does sponsorships with skin+me and benefit simultaneously saying her skin is "the best it's ever been" with smoothing filters on when actually she's clearly not got good skin at all. It's insulting how much she lies to her followers.
---
ASA would probably be interested to see her mentioning her brand and eyelashes in almost every video with no declaration that its an ad 👀👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
For me it's not about being a "dirty witch" because people can have the best hygiene and still struggle with acne. It's more that she lies about how great her skin is, does sponsorships with skin+me and benefit simultaneously saying her skin is "the best it's ever been" with smoothing filters on when actually she's clearly not got good skin at all. It's insulting how much she lies to her followers.
---
ASA would probably be interested to see her mentioning her brand and eyelashes in almost every video with no declaration that its an ad 👀👀👀
yeah, hence why i said in my post that the surface judging of her skins appearance shouldn’t be the sole contributor to coming to the decision that she’s a “dirty witch

i’m unsure whether it was just rumours but doesn’t the ASA have guidelines on filtering whilst promoting products?

Surely not that many, she claims her skin is so good so I hate to think about it before. She needs a good facial and skin care routine not some sponsor she uses once then throws in the cupboard

i guess her smoking sun beds, dirty skin,dirty bedsheets and caked makeup plus awful diet probably all add up
I’ve never called her. A ‘dirty butch’ i think for Skincade that’s a bit extreme but I think we can hardly say her lifestyle supports having clear skin, she takes no care fo or other than paid ads and it’s clearly proven her lifestyle doesn’t help it all…

Reactions: 4
yeah, hence why i said in my post that the surface judging of her skins appearance shouldn’t be the sole contributor to coming to the decision that she’s a “dirty witch

i’m unsure whether it was just rumours but doesn’t the ASA have guidelines on filtering whilst promoting products?
To be clear; I was agreeing with what you were saying.

Reactions: 7
Tbf she is a dirty witch
She literally uses makeup wipes and that’s it, to take off the 20 layers of makeup she puts on or goes to sleep in it. She definitely does not wash her pillow cases. She probs doesn’t wash her hands either and touches her face after considering there’s live footage of her picking up tit and not washing her hands. She’s said herself she smells and so did one of her sisters. She is, indeed, a dirty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally uses makeup wipes and that’s it, to take off the 20 layers of makeup she puts on or goes to sleep in it. She definitely does not wash her pillow cases. She probs doesn’t wash her hands either and touches her face after considering there’s live footage of her picking up tit and not washing her hands. She’s said herself she smells and so did one of her sisters. She is, indeed, a dirty witch.
It's the fact she has access to so many balms and serums but she still continues to use make up wipes, it fries my head🤯

Reactions: 11
I think she did actually have a nappy on 😂😭. It’s when she was wearing them when she had a UTI.
Why on Earth was she wearing a nappy for a UTI? I might be missing something but the few times I’ve had one I never thought to myself that I needed a nappy?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why on Earth was she wearing a nappy for a UTI? I might be missing something but the few times I’ve had one I never thought to myself that I needed a nappy?
I had such a bad uti that I nearly ended up with sepsis and couldn’t hold down food or water for a week, at no point did I piss myself

Reactions: 7
I mean I regularly piss myself but I have plopped out far too many crotch fruit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I know filters are a thing! I have nothing against them! What I do have a problem with, is people influencing others on make up etc when they filter the tit out their own face so they look flawless when in reality people want to see how the make up sits on real skin! Close up! Good lighting! Hours after wear!
Yaz does this too sadly! GRWM lives and the filter is flopping on and off her face when she turns her head so no one can really see the products properly.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I know filters are a thing! I have nothing against them! What I do have a problem with, is people influencing others on make up etc when they filter the tit out their own face so they look flawless when in reality people want to see how the make up sits on real skin! Close up! Good lighting! Hours after wear!
Yaz does this too sadly! GRWM lives and the filter is flopping on and off her face when she turns her head so no one can really see the products properly.
Currently trying to teach my very impressionable 13yr old that no one looks in real life as they do on Socials!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.