Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen that filter on tiktok/Snapchat where the face has ballbags dangling.. Eden is literally this filter.. what the hell has she done now😰😰
She's ruined her face 😂 looks like a melted candle
---
Lee if you read here please gather every bit of evidence of this incestual family and get your son away from them especially Eben with her niece and nephew recently. It’s not a joke there is too much evidence. It’s not normal in the slightest! As for Eben she is absolutely elated at her diagnosis she reminds me of a Scottish tiktoker Cherine who bullied the nhs into giving her a stoma.
True. Maybe they were overly sexualised as kids which is why they're vulgar and they'll repeat history on the children in their family. Have to break the cycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Has this thread suggestion been made?

Eden Harvz - it’s not me, hi, I’m not the problem; it’s ADHD

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Erm? what on earth?
duck off man 🤮🤮 The only time I’ve seen my sister naked as an adult was when I was her carer after spinal surgery and even then I made sure she kept some of her dignity in tact. Unless it was absolutely necessary, like getting her into the shower etc but even then I tried my best to keep my eyes shut or her covered. She’s my sister and I’d do anything for her but it’s also about respect and boundaries.

They are so bleeping odd!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s one thing having a bath together when you’re LITTLE, but at this big age?? I genuinely can’t imagine anything I’d want to do LESS, even thinking about it makes my skin crawl !
Wanted to put my two cents in about the podcast vids that have been put on here … the way Yas spoke about lloyd was horrific, nah I’m sorry but if ANYONE said they saw my boyfriend the way I saw him they’d be absolutely battered 😂 she took a little bit too long to say she “isn’t” in love with Lloyd, if anything that just made me know for a fact she is 🤣 and the crappy knickers ? Don’t even get me started on that. Not only are there nuggets🤮 in their pants they’re also far forward? I don’t even wanna think about how it smells down there, I actually feel SICK

Reactions: 22
Shes always got to out do people I don’t even believe half the things she’s saying are true. She is a out example of i went to Tenerife she went to elevenrife always got to out so people

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She absolutely does not have ADHD! This girl winds me up so much, every other month its another diagnosis. Eden hun you do not have ADHD and you know you don't

Reactions: 16
I might be late here but just seen she let her dog tit in a shopping centre 😡 how about you take them for a walk in a park instead like everyone else you rat bag

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m actually worried for when they start trying for a baby… if she had a little girl would she be this vulgar around her?
Imagine seeing videos of your mum like that on the internet

Reactions: 13
It's going to be alot Harder when little wolf starts school he won't be able to travel to and fro whales every week it's not fair on the poor boy he needs a proper routine. School will be a shock anyway considering he has never attended a nursery bless him. He is only used to being around adults and his 2 cousins. Nursery teaches them so many things socially

Reactions: 21
Totally agree, she didn't mention in her video what the process was at all which is strange considering she went to the length of filming the entire video call. Once again she's created this criticism herself because she chose to upload portions of the assessment where it looked like she was using it to excuse her crappy behaviour.
---

In fairness to anyone with neurodivergence or mental health disorders, it's not like you can have a scan or a blood test to diagnose you. There's really no other way to get a diagnosis for these things other than to talk about your lived experiences.
no i understand that, my point is she can chat tit for them few hours assessment, we all know she likes to fabricate the truth, a 1-3 hour assessment isnt really going to give an exact diagnosis.

Reactions: 5
no i understand that, my point is she can chat tit for them few hours assessment, we all know she likes to fabricate the truth, a 1-3 hour assessment isnt really going to give an exact diagnosis.
Oh no, I totally agree it would be an easy thing to blag and get a diagnosis for. All she'd need to do is read up signs and symptoms beforehand.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder what sort of behavior they were exposed to in their childhood for them all to think it’s normal to share a bath with each other as adults and all the other sexual comments and behavior 😕

Reactions: 29
Here come the videos to show she has “adhd” she really boils my piss! My son is 22 this year, and his mental health has been declining for the last few years, I thought he was bi polar, but the dr suggested an adhd assessment, he is now in a que waiting for that!! Life is miserable at the moment, he’s chopping and changing his meds, and has had to take the last 4 weeks off work due to what I can only describe as a breakdown! I hate seeing people like Eden, minimising issues like this! I wish my son had the adhd that Eden has, maybe then he would be able to live some sort of normal life!!!! God j is dislike her so much!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve done a lot of research on ADHD because I’ve spent many years trying to understand my boyfriend who’s suffered from ADHD since he was a child. A lot of people who truly understand ADHD because they’ve had to understand it to save their relationship will know that ADHD symptoms and traits of narcissism are very very similar. There are easy ways to know if your partner is a narcissist but not unless you truly understand both of these things. All I’m gonna say is that Lloyd needs to leave her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.