Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she has said Lloyd has adhd previously. So not sure why he'd need to buy a book about having a partner with adhd šŸ™„
Exactly what my next post was going to be about. Surely Lloyd knows how the ADHD brain operates so wouldn't need to read a book to support Eden. They need a bloody excel sheet to keep up with their lies and who has what condition/illness/phobia/etc.
---
Nope sheā€™s deffo said heā€™s got ADHD and OCD as well. She said his OCD is for cleaning so he cleans all the time šŸ¤Ø
He's obviously selective about what rooms he cleans if there was 2 day old dog tit chilling on the carpet šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it quite strange that she barely talks about her wedding or maybe I just haven't seen her talk about it? I thought she would be bragging and going all out. I wonder if Lloyds family will be there
Donā€™t think sheā€™s actually arsed about it at all. Itā€™s just another way of tying Lloyd down.

Reactions: 10
The latest video she's put up on tiktok with the unseen bits, the way she picks her nose šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ and then said "I was gonna eat it" WTAF! I just can't with this woman, she's disgusting! Literally can't watch her she makes me feel sick

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Mad how all the funniest people on the planet have all gathered on this one thread, you guys have me laughing sm I almost released a nugget šŸ¤­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This comment šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Eden really shouldā€™ve just held her hands up and apologised for being weirdly inappropriate towards kids then she probably couldā€™ve moved on, instead she got herself an over-the-phone diagnosis from random so called ā€œDrā€ on the internet in hopes that itā€™ll excuse her horrid behaviour šŸ¤§ Congrats Eden, youā€™ve made even more people go off you when I didnā€™t think it could be any more possible

ā€œImaGinE FinAlly UndErStandIng YouR brAinā€ā€” Lol, shut up Eden, imagine trying to justify your absolute wrongun behaviour by attempting to prove to ppl on the internet that youā€™ve got ADHD then crying when people who actually struggle with ADHD get offended by you waltzing in and picking up yet another illness like itā€™s some collectable sticker competition or MH bingo???
hi everyone, i usually just read this thread but after seeing this comment about finally understanding your brain i have to say something so i really apologise if this is long. I want to preface this by saying I have Autism, so sometimes can be a little similar with ADHD or ADHD symptoms and while i know everyone is not the same, what i cannot for the life of me understand is how can she can say ā€œimagine finally understanding your brainā€ and thinking everythingā€™s wonderful now she talked to someone for an hour and from what she made it look like was her pleading her case on why she has it. Ever since I got my diagnosis I still cannot understand. I struggle daily with ā€œwhy canā€™t my brain be normalā€, ā€œwhy canā€™t i just work like a regular personā€ or even just ā€œwhy canā€™t i do what everyone else seems to do so easily without getting overwhelmed or having a meltdownā€ there IS no understanding it. you donā€™t just get a diagnosis and everything suddenly makes sense and clicks into place. Iā€™ve been autistic since i came out of the womb 27 bleeping years ago and STILL donā€™t understand why I work the way I do. Itā€™s bleeping hard and to see her thinking everything makes sense and itā€™s now an excuse and money maker to make tiktokā€™s pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Exactly what my next post was going to be about. Surely Lloyd knows how the ADHD brain operates so wouldn't need to read a book to support Eden. They need a bloody excel sheet to keep up with their lies and who has what condition/illness/phobia/etc.
---

He's obviously selective about what rooms he cleans if there was 2 day old dog tit chilling on the carpet šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
Selectively choosing to clean 1 out of 2 rooms lazy begger. Would be so easy to clean that place
---
I'm crying at this šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
new thread suggestion name:

Eden Harvz: podcast full of vain, oh look how quickly her career is going down the drain

Reactions: 9
hi everyone, i usually just read this thread but after seeing this comment about finally understanding your brain i have to say something so i really apologise if this is long. I want to preface this by saying I have Autism, so sometimes can be a little similar with ADHD or ADHD symptoms and while i know everyone is not the same, what i cannot for the life of me understand is how can she can say ā€œimagine finally understanding your brainā€ and thinking everythingā€™s wonderful now she talked to someone for an hour and from what she made it look like was her pleading her case on why she has it. Ever since I got my diagnosis I still cannot understand. I struggle daily with ā€œwhy canā€™t my brain be normalā€, ā€œwhy canā€™t i just work like a regular personā€ or even just ā€œwhy canā€™t i do what everyone else seems to do so easily without getting overwhelmed or having a meltdownā€ there IS no understanding it. you donā€™t just get a diagnosis and everything suddenly makes sense and clicks into place. Iā€™ve been autistic since i came out of the womb 27 bleeping years ago and STILL donā€™t understand why I work the way I do. Itā€™s bleeping hard and to see her thinking everything makes sense and itā€™s now an excuse and money maker to make tiktokā€™s pisses me off.
You've perfectly summed up what I think a lot of us are feeling right now. It's similar to when she told people with anxiety to treat it like a grumpy friend and ignore it. People who are neurodivergent or have mental health disorders can't simply switch it off. We can't just get a diagnosis and be "fixed".

It's laughable that within a few days of being diagnosed she's claiming to suddenly understand her own brain. I've known my diagnosis for 20 years and I still get frustrated with myself and don't understand why I can't just function like everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
you lot have killed me off with these memes, im sat at work laughing away to myself

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.