Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 things I can’t stop thinking about from the podcast..

1. yaz saying Edens relationship with Lloyd made her question her own relationship.. yas there’s no comparison, you have been/was in a marriage with Lee for 10 years! You have a child together! Eden and little Lloyd have been together a year, any relationship during the first year is suppose to be their honeymoon and getting to know eachother, so of course their relationship will see amazing compared to your 10 year marriage. Having a child takes its toll on a relationship, owning a house etc those things Eden is still yet to experience and go through.

2. The tit in the knickers… like what?! I have 2 children and even they don’t pull their underwear down to have piles of tit in! I can honestly say I have never in my life EVER seen tit in my underwear. For you then you said you see it and pull them back up is bleeping gross! No wonder why Freya called you out for smelling of tit on live. It’s a shame money can’t buy personal hygiene because you Eden need some

Also on one of her videos; I think it was the ADHD one; she said she’s always been overly sexual for validation.. then posts a video about getting lingerie, obviously not feeling loved enough then Eden?? If my partner said this I would think every actin the bedroom Wasn’t because they loved me but because I wasn’t enough for them..

Reactions: 20
I can't get over self professed ✨mental health advocate✨ Eben Hawz describing her adhd diagnosis as "my brains fucked"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They are actually just Paul Breaching at this point. Anything to make them relevant and talked about. They know their days are over… thank god.

Reactions: 23
Literally EVERYTHING she says in that podcast is sooo passive aggressive. I actually felt a bit bad for yas

“Yas had a really hard time when wolf was first born. What are your feelings about Wolf now?”

“how would you describe me in 5 words?”

“You would be nothing without me”

Eden you absolute freak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope she dosnt get leah smith on as everyone loves leah and i know she likes eden and always posting about her but shes just to vunerable right now i think .

Also eden your clearly not that big on tiktok .my fyp is full of tiktokers doing videos with jonas brothers .about 30 ive seen so far .wheres yours ?

Reactions: 16
eden calling everything “flares” when they’re wide leg does my nut in

couldn’t keep it in longer sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got ten minutes into it and had to turn it off. I don’t understand why Eden would have Yaz on to interview her, but yet not let her speak. Eden is so self obsessed

Reactions: 11
Me and my hubby had a drink last night and I showed him the podcast he was 1000% sure it was a spoof podcast 😂 he still doesn’t believe me that they are real people and not made up bo selecta character’s 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i love when it’s the tiny things that annoy people the most 😂
It’s funny you say this because the thing that she does that annoys me the most is when mid talking she pauses and stretches her top lip down over her teeth 😒 idk why she does it or the purpose of it but it sends a shiver down my spine

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Next thread title suggestion: Eden Harvz #56 ADHD, me me me, sitting in a podcast with Gums McGee

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I will sit and admit I'm a very open book, I will talk about discharge and thrush etc but I don't think I've ever not wiped my arse properly or had a nugget of tit in my knickers, is this supposed to be the norm? It's not relatable at all? It's like they're trying so hard to be relatable that it's coming off desperate? You've just showed us like you have many times that you have a worryingly incestuous relationship and you're a dirty family 😶

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion - Eden Harvz: it’s me,
2 things I can’t stop thinking about from the podcast..

1. yaz saying Edens relationship with Lloyd made her question her own relationship.. yas there’s no comparison, you have been/was in a marriage with Lee for 10 years! You have a child together! Eden and little Lloyd have been together a year, any relationship during the first year is suppose to be their honeymoon and getting to know eachother, so of course their relationship will see amazing compared to your 10 year marriage. Having a child takes its toll on a relationship, owning a house etc those things Eden is still yet to experience and go through.

2. The tit in the knickers… like what?! I have 2 children and even they don’t pull their underwear down to have piles of tit in! I can honestly say I have never in my life EVER seen tit in my underwear. For you then you said you see it and pull them back up is bleeping gross! No wonder why Freya called you out for smelling of tit on live. It’s a shame money can’t buy personal hygiene because you Eden need some

Also on one of her videos; I think it was the ADHD one; she said she’s always been overly sexual for validation.. then posts a video about getting lingerie, obviously not feeling loved enough then Eden?? If my partner said this I would think every actin the bedroom Wasn’t because they loved me but because I wasn’t enough for them..
Exactly this! 👏🏻👏🏻

10 year relationship to a year is going to be different!

Also, when she met LL she thought he was the coolest man ever!? How!? - Yaz should talk about Lee the way she talks about Lloyd, that’s the issue here!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.