Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to be alot Harder when little wolf starts school he won't be able to travel to and fro whales every week it's not fair on the poor boy he needs a proper routine. School will be a shock anyway considering he has never attended a nursery bless him. He is only used to being around adults and his 2 cousins. Nursery teaches them so many things socially
I bet she homeschools

Reactions: 5
Guys can we stop with the thread suggestions quoting Taylor Swift cos she’s my queen and I don’t want her tainted by the green giant 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Stupidly listened to half the pod, couldnt finish the rest 🤢 these two are both vile. Yaz’s tongue is so far up Eden’s arse! If Eden offered Yaz a 3way she would 100% say yes. All Eden wanted to do is talk about herself, she fully rates herself and spoke over her sister.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
so how long do we think it’ll be before eedy glitter jumps on the bandwagon of these BV pills that won’t leave my fyp🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the best Eben is going to get her green/black hair again!?
Green nails on her story, the podcast being green and black themed etc..
I think she’ll wait until after the wedding and go back.
I know she said she didn’t want green hair for her wedding because she wants to look “feminine and elegant” and not like a “monster” which is what she said once on a live😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.