Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasted 32 mins of my life there.
Going to review as if this is the first time I've ever came across you both.... Eden was unbearable, doesn't matter who the guest will be, they will barely get a chance to speak, she answers the questions for you or makes some crappy remark over you, turns everything back to herself. Yaz however, if she was being questioned by someone else she'd probably come across as really likeable? Being around Eden does her no favours at all. There was no continuity, no theme, just random questions that no one really cares to know the answers to!

Eyelashes hanging off, nails missing, chewing and slobbering down the mic... no effort at all made and talking at times in GK Barry style accents... I dont say this because I already despise her but that was horrendous and she comes across as the stuck up rude bleep we already know she is! Have a dislike off me on ya vid eebs, it was shite.

Reactions: 37
My bf doesnā€™t know who Eden and Yaz are or anything about them but I stuck the podcast on whilst heā€™s playing fifa and I didnā€™t realise he was listening in and his only comments at the end was ā€˜I donā€™t know what the duck podcast you just watched but whoever that girl is is obsessed with herself and the other one enables itā€™
Think he just summed up Eden and Yaz perfectly šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Well thatā€™s me not wasting half an hour of my life. Iā€™ll just continue making my sims make bio fuel and feeding my pet llama I called Eben. I was tempted to make a tiny Lloyd in a mod I have with a giant Eden but Iā€™m not that sadā€¦..yetā€¦.. oooo Iā€™ll make him wear kinky boots. HAHAHAHAHA Yassss
Pleased to know there are other simmers here. No mods for me as a console player though šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tried to watch it but canā€™t I physically canā€™t! Eden cannot let yaz finish 1 sentence before starting another itā€™s bleeping mentalā€¦ to me I wouldnā€™t have been happy with that episode I would have not aired it but thatā€™s me!

Reactions: 17
My bf doesnā€™t know who Eden and Yaz are or anything about them but I stuck the podcast on whilst heā€™s playing fifa and I didnā€™t realise he was listening in and his only comments at the end was ā€˜I donā€™t know what the duck podcast you just watched but whoever that girl is is obsessed with herself and the other one enables itā€™
Think he just summed up Eden and Yaz perfectly šŸ¤£
Mine told me to block them so I donā€™t have to endure them ever again.

I gave it a shot. It was genuinely bloody boring and not even a little bit funny or entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s so transparent getting her adhd ā€œdiagnosisā€ (I say that loosely) just as her podcast launches. If she genuinely had 3 mil real followers or even a fraction, she wouldnā€™t need to much to get people interested in listening. Trying to revive her popularity is like trying to push water uphill.

Reactions: 12
duck me. What the hell was that train wreck.

I feel like theyā€™ve just envied each other their entire lives - and secretly love it when one of them fails. Theyā€™ve clearly always been desperate to be ā€œfamousā€ and it doesnā€™t matter what for.

Yaz isnā€™t scared of having an overdraft? Why is she even going into her overdraft when she spent a large portion of the podcast showing off how rich she is.

Yazā€™s obsession with Lloyd knocks me sick. She clearly believes sheā€™s part of their relationship and watches them kiss wishing it was her. And evidently Lloyd encouraged her to split from Lee.

Reactions: 22
I honestly think that was the worst pod cast iv watched . Wonder what bits was cut out šŸ¤”

Reactions: 10
That was boring. Yaz is overbearing like sickly, Iā€™ve never heard someone assllick someone so much it was cringe and it seems little legs more or less told her to split with Lee

Reactions: 8
That was boring. Yaz is overbearing like sickly, Iā€™ve never heard someone assllick someone so much it was cringe and it seems little legs more or less told her to split with Lee
Lloyd told her to split with Lee????

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And no i never find nuggets of tit in my knickers, I wipe my ass properly as a grown assed woman. Discharge and the odd blood stain when hormonal/menstruating but never tit. Absolutely rancid hun!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Thank you to all the heroes in here that have summarised what went down. I don't think I have the energy to listen to them for 32 minutes. She's so toxic, I feel like she's genuinely drained me of energy over the last two days.

Reactions: 25
That was a hard watch. The Harvs won't even accept constructive criticism (narcs be like that).
Eden asking Yaz questions only to answer for her instead, making bored comments when Yaz is answering.
Yaz saying Lloyd is the reason for her seeing things different.. (that be awkward if they get back together).
Eden doesn't like blowing smoke up Yaz, it's got to be all about her doesn't it. How much she's adored and how Eden is the reason for their lives. Smug c*nt. Doesn't like "thank you" but is fine with her sisters 'owing their lives' to her. Vile.
She's such a try hard...Eden you will NEVER be as good as GK. Don't know why Yaz thinks Eden is effortlessly cool because she really isn't, she's an ick trying to copy others success, an ick with how narc she is, an ick how desperate she is, needing to be adored.
Eden you have a handful of children that seem to idolise you, those children will grow and will see how desperate and vile you are and then all you'll have are your sisters and LL to fawn over you. I hope you thank them for always being there to support you and not just accept a one way street of praise from them.
I actually quite like Yaz (when she's not doing that weird obsessing over Eden.) She seems more effortlessly cool than Eden. She's naturally beautiful, more understanding and relatable but I don't see as much of Yaz so this is just what I see from what I have seen. (Excluding the manners saga but she has seemed to learn and grow from that which is great.) So yeah, I hope GK Barry gets Yaz on her podcast so we can actually see Yaz and not just her licking Edens bumhole.

Reactions: 15
Nah sorry what
Apparently its normal for them to whip their knickers down and see brown stains and nuggets... sometimes the stains are further forward than they should be.... so the gruesome twosome announced ever so proudly!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Eden and Yaz saying how their knickers are never clean when pulling them down is vile! Thatā€™s not relatable at all, that just shows just disgusting they are!
Is it not normal to wipe until youā€™re clean!? Lazy fucks

• Sick
Reactions: 22
It's not a good sign if even interviewing your own sister is awkward and uncomfortable to watch!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.