Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ololo

VIP Member
6997A60A-A61F-4F79-B77F-83DF64D036C2.jpeg

why would you find that funny? It’s disturbing. Do you think she is sending them to herself to try and make it seem like other people are as messed up as the twisted sisters themselves? Or maybe she just attracts other incestuous creeps.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Mrskane29

VIP Member
And no i never find nuggets of shit in my knickers, I wipe my ass properly as a grown assed woman. Discharge and the odd blood stain when hormonal/menstruating but never shit. Absolutely rancid hun!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Yaz seems like she’s one of those people who’s difficult to be around for more than an hour. You know the ones who slowly suck all of your energy out of you and you need 3-5 days to recover

• Haha
Reactions: 40

wackojacko

She filmed the appt! Good fucking god! Anything for a view. Your shit talk is nothing to do with adhd decision making, it’s purely because you’re a Cnut, who tries desperately to be funny & fails miserably. It’s been a ride but this prick will now be insufferable throwing her diagnosis around, so for that reason, I’m out!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There are millions of people in the world with ADHD that ✨️somehow✨️ manage to not sexualise children on the Internet. Or dismiss the opinions of disabled people, ignore the voices of trans people, let their partner drive around drunk and using their phone while driving. Or groom vulnerable teenagers out of money. Or exploit vulnerable people with eating disorders for money and clout. The list is endless. My point being, people with ADHD still have morals and a conscience, Eden. You're simultaneously discrediting the intelligence of a whole group of people and trying to imply that everyone with ADHD is an awful person by using your "diagnosis" as an excuse for your abhorrent behaviour.
---
Picsart_23-04-14_10-05-52-512.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

bloogoo

VIP Member
I’m ducking out for a bit and lurking for a while. This girl is zapping all my energy. I have a 3-5 year of waiting for an official autism and adhd diagnosis.. and it’s honestly so deblitating.. and it hasn’t just been a realisation.. ffs my whole life is consumed by it. It isn’t just a querk… it isn’t just a trend… it’s also not something you can excuse shitty behaviour for either.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Peach97

VIP Member
I’m sorry having an adhd diagnosis does not excuse behaviour. My daughter is going through the process and we always correct any inappropriate behaviour.
From her video you can tell she’s legit just googled adhd in women and is pulling shit out of her arse so she can use it as an excuse.

• Heart

itsallthedrama_mick

I will buy a pair for tattle. Not til 15th tho.
please let me know if you’d prefer me to buy a pair of lashes or individuals.
I’m not buying both, and also I’m a seasoned lash wearer so eben better shit her pants.
If you do this pleaaaase be careful with your timings of posting on here and ordering! I’d hate for you to be the only person to order on that day, post on here saying you’ve just ordered then she reads here and finds out who you are. She’ll have your name and address and we all know how much she loves to dox people!💖

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Wasted 32 mins of my life there.
Going to review as if this is the first time I've ever came across you both.... Eden was unbearable, doesn't matter who the guest will be, they will barely get a chance to speak, she answers the questions for you or makes some shitty remark over you, turns everything back to herself. Yaz however, if she was being questioned by someone else she'd probably come across as really likeable? Being around Eden does her no favours at all. There was no continuity, no theme, just random questions that no one really cares to know the answers to!

Eyelashes hanging off, nails missing, chewing and slobbering down the mic... no effort at all made and talking at times in GK Barry style accents... I dont say this because I already despise her but that was horrendous and she comes across as the stuck up rude cunt we already know she is! Have a dislike off me on ya vid eebs, it was shite.

Reactions: 37

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Someone asked for a reaction video. What the fuck is wrong with her fans? Who wants to see little greedy goblin Lloyd get his rocks off ffs. He probs taps the boosters to his feet during it too.

Their sex life repulses me. Like a chihuahua mounting a Great Dane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37