Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also his this Lloyds new personality, Eden fucked up again so now private Lloyd is opening up about his childhood struggles of being a rich kid to take the heat of her

Reactions: 12
Name dropping a friend from 20 years ago is 'melting the internet' ?! Stop the bleeping world, I want to get off.
Eden can now claim to be close friends with Denise Welch, despite never meeting her.

Reactions: 13
Matt Healy is an absolute cock womble so its hardly a flex... again... tell us something that might actually make us jealous. Your private school friend we already knew about just isn't gonna cut it.

Reactions: 22
Sorry what, his “big thing” was that he used to be mates (sorry, best mates) with Matty Healy, strange how he could only show a photo of matty on his own though, no photos of him with his so called best mate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You just know Eden thinks this is way to the celeb life. She is so delusional that she really will think Matt will see Lloyds video invite him round, green giant following behind and boom best friends again and Eden can be famous for no reason

Reactions: 14
So little legs lloyd is trying to name drop a celebrity for a bit of clout. While the story is true, this celebrity moved schools in 2002 so it happened way before then.
Imagine talking about something that happened more than 21 years ago because that person has found fame🤣
Threw it at 'somebody' not a friend... also got kicked out of school for it... again that'd swing to not a friend because a friendly accident like that wouldn't result in that...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So little legs lloyd is trying to name drop a celebrity for a bit of clout. While the story is true, this celebrity moved schools in 2002 so it happened way before then.
Imagine talking about something that happened more than 21 years ago because that person has found fame🤣
strange how he uses a story that is on Google yet doesn’t mention the part that it got his”best mate” kicked out of school

lloyd Hun just cause your girlfriend is a compulsive liar doesn’t mean yoI have to join in

Unless Matt himself makes a video confirming the story, I'm more inclined to think he was infact bullied and not besties with Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He's melting the internet by telling people he was friends with Matt Healy when they were kids? Jesus Mary and Joseph these two are delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely he’s taking the piss and that isn’t actually his big reveal 🤡

The private school was called kings school Macclesfield.. who’s good at researching to try dig stuff up about little legs lloyd🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
init. I would rather spend it all than be the richest man in the graveyard with my 10 million bags in boxes lol
Name dropping a friend from 20 years ago is 'melting the internet' ?! Stop the bleeping world, I want to get off.
so proud of a n.
lmao so he grassed on his best mate and got him excluded from private school 🫣😂😂😂😂
---
You just know Eden thinks this is way to the celeb life. She is so delusional that she really will think Matt will see Lloyds video invite him round, green giant following behind and boom best friends again and Eden can be famous for no reason
He’s hoping Matt will sing at their wedding 😂😆

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Eden Harvz #55 Trying to 'melt' the internet by being the biggest melts on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love nothing more than for Matty to see that video and reply saying they weren’t even mates 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.