Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to do whatever to stay relevant. It's so embarrassing 😭

Pipsqueak is in his 30s and acting like this...grow up you melty little prick😂😂😂
someone on here called him Tiny Tots 🤣 thats brilliant haha they think they are 14, just coz hes the height of one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The last two videos Lloyd posted, he’s defo out his nut look at his eyes

and on the Yaz thing, so has she confirmed they are breaking up?

Reactions: 2
Lloyd is such a sad twit.

Am I reading this wrong? Why would he block the people who answered “no” to his “vile“ question?!
What was the question? He blocked me because I said if he went missing no one would know what he looked like with all the facetuning he does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The last two videos Lloyd posted, he’s defo out his nut look at his eyes

and on the Yaz thing, so has she confirmed they are breaking up?
No she’s not confirmed anything. Just that she’s going to Kent tomorrow.

What was the question? He blocked me because I said if he went missing no one would know what he looked like with all the facetuning he does 😂
Literally just the word Vile with a yes or no answer … I don’t get it, maybe I’m missing something.

Reactions: 4
I thought you were going to say it's because no one would be able to see him due to his height 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t understand it either.

but I did think maybe he means is this picture vile🤷🏻‍♀️
so people with no minds are easy for them.to manipulate! i cant believe a man (lil man) of his age acts like he does, its so cringeworthy, and as for them all having to watch what eden says 🤣 she's an adult! she should have been told right and wrong decades ago, useless the lot of them.

Reactions: 11
Literally just the word Vile with a yes or no answer … I don’t get it, maybe I’m missing something.
What a sad little life Lloyd.
This whole narrative that us mere ‘trolls’ are the worst in society, with not a single brain cell between us is hilarious.
If calling out narcissistic ‘influencers’ on their horrific behaviour makes me a troll then so be it. Rather be me anyway

Reactions: 17
Dont normally comment but god these threads are going so fast. Im going on holiday Saturday and dread to think how many threads im going have to catch up on when i get back next Saturday #99 .
I go on Monday but I shall be catching up on an evening in bed 😂😂

Reactions: 3
The thing with these guys all calling us lot trolls, it actually winds me up. A troll is someone who is nasty for no reason, we’re not nasty on here we genuinely just call people out (which is defo not trolling) and we actually do care for the kids involved etc. They all need to give their heads a wobble and realise this.

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand it either.

but I did think maybe he means is this picture vile🤷🏻‍♀️
Except Eden is the most brain dead person ever. This picture should have the labels on the other side 😂. 'Trolls' are usually just more educated or trying to educate. Problem is people refuse to acknowledge things *cough cough* Eden

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that the last books Eden has read are by Colleen Hoover really shows us how well read she is 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.