Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
What I can’t seem to understand is, if he’s had such a lavish upbringing and his mums rich rich, why can’t the twat even hold down a decent job, why can’t he even use predictive text to write a cook book🤣 he looks even more of a failure now he’s shown off how successful his mummy is. What an ick to date a man that has his background with all the top education avaliable and ends up jobless and in anyone’s dms trying to get that 2 minute fame on social media🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

tatteredxo

I haven't been on this thread for weeks but I had to come back after the most recent meeting of midgets mum! 😂
imagine her going to the Harvey squat house hahahahaha, she'd be taking videos but only to send to her rich friends laughing about the disgusting place.

also, funny how Eden says the reason they've never posted before about his family is they don't want to be on TikTok but now suddenly Eden is posting all their valuables.....more like it's the first time meeting, your views are slacking and you've jumped at this to show off

Little Lloyd had deleted his video.. think he’s realised how childish he looked showing off what his mummy has when he’s on his way to his 40s living in a shed with a twat for a girlfriend and no job 🤭
---
Whatever the announcement is, everyone is going to come to the conclusion his mum has helped him because he’s flaunted she’s rich🤣

doing a podcast, mums paid a start up.
A business? Mums invested money.
moving? Mums gave him some pocket money.

more Fool you little Lloyd for trying to justify being with Eden because your mummy has money.. next… 🤣
Have you seen some of his replies on his latest video, “tomorrow I’m going to MELT TikTok” 🤦🏼‍♀️ jeez mate you’re the biggest melt ON TikTok 🥴. Wonder if he deletes his little ❄ fuelled rant in the morning !
Also, everything is going to shit for Eden and her usual narc ways haven’t saved her this time so what does she do “baby I know I didn’t don’t want to meet your mummy as I can’t bear that you love another woman but it would make great content and I need that right now”

• Haha

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Found her promoting going solo and this is her slideshow she made on linkedin.. enjoy 😂(my favourite is her trying to get some free makeup hair for wedding, and the awful name and picture for podcast) (also her claiming no one thinks of her as just a tiktoker, and that she broke the stigma of going events .. what🥲)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Edens more worried about breach of data protection than she is about being n0ncy towards kids… Make it make sense please
She’s a joke honestly. Eden you thick fuck, there wasn’t any protected data in the message. The email address you put on it is public for all to see on your SM pages. Try again! Ps weren’t you the one that said you went through a list of names, addresses and email addresses for your flop tiktok workshop at Westfield? Double standards.

• Haha

formularacer

No it is genuinely his mom. We found her Twitter ages ago and found tweets between her and Lloyd when he went travelling. It’s definitely her. Her and her husband own a multimillion pound company. She rich rich. No idea why Lloyd was playing the poor underprivileged upbringing though
They look like 2 strangers that got invited in for a house tour😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Sooo this is gonna take me a few nights but I have plenty of spare time in work... but im re reading all the just under 40 threads we've got through since her and little legs got together.... to think she actually fucking posted this 😭😭😭😭
I mean, OF COURSE Eden's kink is having a slave 😂 she's got Lloyd running around after her like the butler from tomb raider 💀 probably locks him in the freezer when he's naughty too.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ololo

VIP Member
4E4FE893-398C-45CE-A352-BEE821943A53.jpeg

Organically grown? That’s a blatant lie.
Also, has he hoped people wouldn’t notice dishoom and quorn are on the list twice 🤣

• Haha

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Fake threatening messages incoming…Eben is quite partial to a fake message and email. Remember the time at a family dinner she announced she had cum on her top? This woman is a deviant of the highest order. Putting all her sexual comments together it really is very terrifying that she is allowed around children. Also as for Yaz she’s not going to be able to stand up for a ponce if she possibly has a custody battle with Lee.
I remember when someone asked her on a q&a when she first got with Lloyd 'are you not scared your mum and dad will hear you having sex' and she said something like 'I don't care I would let Lloyd fuck me right in the middle of a family party' he's probably fingered her at the dinner table during Xmas dinner the pair of dirty bustards.

• Sick

Peach97

VIP Member
I'm sure Eden said before she's already met them she just doesn't document it because they don't want to be on social media? I can't find the thread where it was spoke about but I'm sure she said this!
She 1000% said this hahahahah. Can’t they have a monthly conference where they all get together and go through the lies they tell so they at least match up 🤔. Watch now she’ll be like noooo I’ve met his 5th cousin or some shit I never said I specifically met his mum!!!!

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
probably can’t afford the wedding so meeting mumsy to butter her up to pay for it 😂

• Haha

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
Well that was random wasn’t it!? Come for a tour round my mansion son & then fuck off back to your storage container house, pair of absolute gremlins.

• Haha
Reactions: 29