Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ginge2804

VIP Member
He thinks he’s melted tiktok by announcing he was friends with someone 20 years ago? Wow Lloyd I’m shocketh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Eben is definitely that friend you have at school that your parents warned you about but you defend because you were blind to their toxicity

123wwp

It’s hilarious seeing all the comments asking where all the troll are that said Lloyd was only with Eden for the money, we already knew Lloyd came from money doesn’t mean he has any himself now. That’s what happen when you give up your career to become a full time babysitter to a grown woman.

tittletottie

Just pulling up a 🪑

Eden’s whole family give off incesty vibes.
Don’t forget humping the same teddy.

• Sick
  • Wow

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I just couldn't imagine, driving all that way on a Saturday and not being invited to stay over, have a few drinks, get to know the fam? Especially when the jolly greent cunt and the vertically challenged cunt dont have to get up for work in the morning?

• Haha

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
We will not let this rest. Even if she does get over this and doesn’t get cancelled, these videos will circle back again and again causing more trouble each time 💕

also BRB while I message ‘coco cosmetics by Chloe’ to inform her of everything Circulating 👏🏻

arsmhg

I work very closely with GDPR, it’s not a breach.
It’s morally wrong of the employee at a push but it’s not a breach. It would only be a breach if it contained any personal information of hers that isn’t already public.
So Eden, you probably need to do some more research first 😂

ololo

VIP Member
It’s hilarious how she was all about keeping his family private and it’s rude and disrespectful to ask!!!!! Until she wanted to brag about their money. 🤡

• Haha

wackojacko

Strange Eben hasn’t done an ootd. I bet she’s fuming LL dropped her in it saying she’s never met his mum 🤣

• Haha

ololo

VIP Member
The fact Lloyd grew up with such wealth and privilege yet he’s still living off of someone else’s opportunities is pretty shameful. I don’t know why he’s so smug about it.

Reactions: 28

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
“People say to me all the time you’re really pretty, you have such an amazing life, you’re defo not a sex offender 👀

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
How easy would it be for a p3do to go outside the school and say he/she was one of auntie edies fans? I can’t cope with it
I have a niece and nephew and there’s no way in hell that I would allow them to be in a position of needing more protection from being abducted because of ME.

Shes absolutely disgusting. Freya you’re a fucking shit mum for allowing this monster to use (and continue to use) your children.