Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope the visit to the Hulme mansion brought her down a peg or two. She goes around like she's the picture of success sitting in her rented temporary classroom with everything bought on tick and her aliexpress lash "empire". Reality check Eden, you're still a pleb.

And I guarantee Lloyd's parents didn't become that successful by being petulant and calling everyone cunts when things don't go their way.

Reactions: 34

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Also thought LL was supposed to be a hard nut from a rough upbringing lmfao typical posho trying to act gangster

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Just watched his latest video and I cringed so fucking hard 🤢 listen little man the tattle fbi found out your Mum is rich rich a long time ago. If you were so rich why where you living in a box room in a shit tip at Ebens House and now you're renting a shed? It's really not a flex you think it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine ignoring your family for over a year and then running back to them when shit hits the fan 😂 I see exactly what LL and Eben are at 💷💰💷
"Mum, meet Eben... I know I haven't seen you in over a year because I've been isolated from all my friends and family but Eden's a chronic cunt and can't behave herself so she's been ditched by two management companies. We've got Shreks swamp booked for our wedding soon and even our booming aliexpress lash business isn't going to cover the costs, can we have some money?" 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Lovethegossipme

His latest video has made me laugh because us lot knew he was a privileged little twat. We knew his mum was well off aaaages ago. We probably knew before Eben did 🤣 So what did you prove to us Lloyd? The fact that you've been cosplaying Annie pretending you had a hard knock life when really you grew up a privileged little shit?
He's soooo cringe, the way he tries to sound like he's from road but his little posh accent creeps in 🤣

• Haha
Buy a unit? Or work from your temporary school classroom that you rent and also doubles as your home?
No cosmetic retailer is going to want to sell Ebens lashes when:
1) you can order yourself from Ali express
2) when the market is already saturated with eyelash brands

these pair are seriously deluded

Attachments

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
‘As a family we try to keep her off live. But Eden does Eden’

imagine having to say stuff like that about your partner and still finding them attractive 🤢
Basically saying ‘we can’t trust her to be a normal, decent person’

• Wow

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Lloyds mum house is out of this world im not going to deny that. However she cant be a great mum? She’s never drove down to see where her son is living or who with? You wouldn’t keep me away from my son. Id want to know who and where he is living and whatever grown age he is. She’s never met Edens family? They are getting married ffs!
also it doesn’t make Lloyd rich! Plus money doesn’t make u a good person your mum driving a Ferrari and having the latest fendi bag doesn’t cancel the fact your fiancé is a massive cunt who sexualised her niece and nephew or the fact you live in a house full of dog shit

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Didn't she say he has ptsd? From what exactly? Being cut off from his rich mummy and he had to go out and work

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
Little Lloyd had deleted his video.. think he’s realised how childish he looked showing off what his mummy has when he’s on his way to his 40s living in a shed with a twat for a girlfriend and no job 🤭
---
Whatever the announcement is, everyone is going to come to the conclusion his mum has helped him because he’s flaunted she’s rich🤣

doing a podcast, mums paid a start up.
A business? Mums invested money.
moving? Mums gave him some pocket money.

more Fool you little Lloyd for trying to justify being with Eden because your mummy has money.. next… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32