Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fawkeofff

swear to god something about the way shes responding to all this is actually making me so angry? she's ready to pull the mental health card again by saying 'she's not herself'... Eden , you're fine, you're the one who fucked up, stop trying to bloody manipulate everyone :/

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's clearly bought herself a laptop yesterday because she's been binned by her management and she realises she's going to have to actually do work now if she wants to earn money. She said she didn't have her own laptop previously and she hasn't got someone else doing all the leg work for her anymore. Can't wait to see how being rude, irresponsible, entitled and lazy works out for her when it comes to liaising with companies and brands herself 👀

Reactions: 28

123wwp

Iv never seen someone who says look how much my natural hair has grown and it still be the same length it was over a year ago 😂 she goes on about it all the time and it never changes

• Haha
Reactions: 27

1lemonadejade

Lmao she’s trying to be so attention seeking with these * quiet * videos 🤣 proper feeding off the “LoSt yOuR sPaRkLe” comments

• Haha

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
He says his eyes are different colours they look the same to me. Also how embarrassing that he makes out he has a big announcement as if it’s a big career move or something and it’s literally just name dropping someone 😂😂💀 Also we already knew shrimp.

• Haha

ololo

VIP Member
I don’t understand Lloyd being so shocked about the house and cars. Even if it’s been refurbed surely it was still huge and fancy before?? The way they burst out laughing whenever she introduced another room… so bizarre
---
ALSO none of their haters think Eden has any money so they absolutely don’t think that’s why he’s with her 🤣 clout maybe but money nah

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
IMAGINE you're going to meet your multimillionaire uber successful upper class in laws for the first time and you turn up in fucking tiktok shop leggings, ratty old knock off balenciaga’s and a puffer that stinks of dogs. She's got no sense of occasion at all. Did she not want to make a good impression? Or is her ego that imflated that she seriously thinks she's on their level? At least she didn't turn up in her frankenstein tiktok dupe platform uggs though, I suppose 💀
She is in the presence of Eden Harvs, business owner and the face of tik tok don't you know

• Haha

Lovethegossipme

It's the way she's so cocky at first when she does something wrong, as soon as she realises its not blowing over, then comes the mental health card, the "im just a baby" card, the "people don't understand me" card. Keep the same energy!
She doesn't care about what she said or exposed them children to, she cares that it's having a detrimental effect on her "career".

• Heart
The audacity of LL to act like he had a poor upbringing, why do Eden and Lloyd like to cosplay poor. Granted Eden hasn’t grown up with anything like that kind of wealth but they both act like they have struggled or had childhood full of struggle. I remember going with my dad to help steal coal from the neighbour to heat the house when I was wee. I’m not ancient btw only 33 we just couldn’t afford the heating so had to make do with the coal fire. Then you have eben acting like they were beyond poor while travelling round america and owning horses and Lloyd having super rich parents 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm pretty sure she gave us some bullshit before that he loves to cook because he didn't get to eat much as a kid 🙄

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
I am so glad there’s so many new people in this thread that have also come to agree she is a dreg to this society.

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Lloyds latest video is so cringe, him saying that when she’s quiet, she’s up to something… What, like a kid drawing on the wall with crayons?? Imagine being a big age of 34 and having to investigate what your girlfriend is doing in the other room because she’s quiet.
Also Yaz is crying on her live but I can’t work out why.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Thanks for confirming. Clearly couldn’t take the heat,

I actually thought she was a good mum but even if she condoned Edens actions as a mother she should have protected her children and refused to have them trotted out online after all this came out.

She willingly failed to give the absolute basic protection to her own children.

You know some people would literally take it to the level of voicing their concerns to the school. And they’d only know the school because Eden parades them around in their uniform.
I completely agree. Yeah she’s received shit for it but until she responded saying she’s not concerned I didn’t once think she was a shit mum. At the end of the day it was eben who said the vile stuff. Freya could have just been quiet. Kept her kids off social media. It would have quickly subsided I think. HOWEVER, she posted that video with beefy Jane and then allowed them to be in further videos so yes, Freya you are a shit mum.

ps to any followers who regurgitate the following
“Freya said she wasn’t worried so why are you worried”…. Baby p’s mam also said she wasn’t worried. some parents can keep their children safe. Just because she’s a hun mum doesn’t mean she’s the bees knees.
“You can’t compare Eden to Paul breach”… you’re right, we can’t. Because Eden is worse imo.

• Heart

bucketofsand

In the house video in the comments she says Lloyd hasn’t seen the house since it’s been refurbished. Didn’t he supposedly travel home for a funeral a few weeks ago? Didn’t visit his mum then or stay with her? Weird as well how Eden says “Lloyd’s mums house is unreal” and not “Lloyd’s mum and dads house”

shann.x

Problem with Eden is she can't just admit when she's in the wrong, it's always someone else's fault. She'll keep trying to justify and make jokes out of what she's done instead of just admitting she's in the wrong, apologising and keeping a low profile until it all blows over. She's basically cancelling herself

123wwp

The audacity of LL to act like he had a poor upbringing, why do Eden and Lloyd like to cosplay poor. Granted Eden hasn’t grown up with anything like that kind of wealth but they both act like they have struggled or had childhood full of struggle. I remember going with my dad to help steal coal from the neighbour to heat the house when I was wee. I’m not ancient btw only 33 we just couldn’t afford the heating so had to make do with the coal fire. Then you have eben acting like they were beyond poor while travelling round america and owning horses and Lloyd having super rich parents 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Did they pay this woman to act his mum or something?! 😭😂

Something seems very strange...
No it is genuinely his mom. We found her Twitter ages ago and found tweets between her and Lloyd when he went travelling. It’s definitely her. Her and her husband own a multimillion pound company. She rich rich. No idea why Lloyd was playing the poor underprivileged upbringing though

• Wow
Reactions: 26