Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s gone “exclusive” đŸ„Ž it’ll be interesting to see just how many brands are willing to associate with her and Lloyd. She is never going to admit she’s wrong but the internet is forever and this will always come back to but her on the arse. No reputable brand would knowingly enter a partnership with someone that defends herself to the hilt after sexualising her nephew and niece and subjecting them to inappropriate language. It’s actually frightening to think of the things she must say when the cameras are off. Also the Marketing/PR world is completely different to recruitment, Lloyd hasn’t the first clue and not an ounce of class or nouse needed to be successful in that realm! He is a wide boy, nobody will take him seriously. They’ll be back in her old bedroom in no time đŸ€—
She will never be able to work with children after that either. Who's going to employ someone with this reputation.

Reactions: 17
I’m convinced she’s done all of this to be in the front of peoples minds. She’s a sociopath - any attention is good attention to her, she has no empathy for anyone but herself.
Me too, didn’t she say in one of her Instagram stories the other day that she acts up for the camera sometimes

Reactions: 5
It just so bizarre. In any other job regardless of if they heard you if you went around calling kids whores or talking about cum dripping out of you in front of kids you’d be disciplined if not suspended. She needs some sort of punishment because it’s not ok and not professional to do at work. I wouldn’t want someone like that promoting my business. But no she’s just “so real” and can “say what she likes” đŸ˜‚đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž

Reactions: 23
These videos are still going to circulate when calli and acer are older and they’re going to be horrified to know their auntie referred to them as a pedophile and a Russian bleep. in a few years their friends will start to understand and see these and they’ll get bullied for it. Parents judging them and their family. Eden you really have set a name for your family now, (well even more of a bad name then before)

Reactions: 20
She’s been told loads not to put her kids on the internet because of paedos yet she wants Eden to put Cally on the internet when she knows it’s all currently blowing up.. Do you not care about your child’s safety? VERY concerning. I hope the school pulls Freya aside and has a word.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Edens more worried about breach of data protection than she is about being n0ncy towards kids
 Make it make sense please
Surely that’s not a breach of data protection? Cause data protection is for how your personal info is used/stored.. in this case there’s no personal info shared. I might be wrong?

Reactions: 23
Edens more worried about breach of data protection than she is about being n0ncy towards kids
 Make it make sense please
She’s a joke honestly. Eden you thick duck, there wasn’t any protected data in the message. The email address you put on it is public for all to see on your SM pages. Try again! Ps weren’t you the one that said you went through a list of names, addresses and email addresses for your flop tiktok workshop at Westfield? Double standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Got no one else to blame but herself yet again!!

Then she's going to blame everyone else and want the attention... shes a narcissist and a attention seeking slag!

She needs to grow the duck up ... karma witch! Thinking she's something so big really she's a nobody
Thought she didn’t care with her sarcy comments and her ‘HAHAHAHAHA’ on the vids of her. 😂😭

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.