Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

echoooo

This thread just gets better and better each day 😂 all thanks to the bunch of morons giving us things to talk about 😂 but honestly, they don’t know when to quit to they? 😂😂😂😂 it’s like they have a bag of made up things to come out with and they pick one out each morning lol
literally!! like those memes of the kardashians (the “aw, bad luck bruce” ones) back in the day, picking out controversies and cannon fodder to stay relevant! 🤣

i hate to compare the two families cause the harvey losers will get it twisted, but every family has a kanye and sorry greedy eedy but all eyes are on you

Reactions: 5

1lemonadejade

Am I being dead slow or what. What’s with her singing “if I were a boy” like that lol what stupid joke is she trying to make now

vitaminc

In the house video in the comments she says Lloyd hasn’t seen the house since it’s been refurbished. Didn’t he supposedly travel home for a funeral a few weeks ago? Didn’t visit his mum then or stay with her? Weird as well how Eden says “Lloyd’s mums house is unreal” and not “Lloyd’s mum and dads house”
I hate the way she says LlOyD 🤮

Lloyd flexing because his mum has money (and part of me thinks the money comes from the step dad!) Yaz flexing that she gets to work while on holiday! What the actual fuck is wrong with these people??? They are all fucking delusional mun!
I think you could be right. The post she made on the plane about the fake Birkin bag was very odd for someone who has been wealthy for a while, I think she could be new money or a total cunt. One or the other, or, BOTH 🤣

kittykitty123

This thread just gets better and better each day 😂 all thanks to the bunch of morons giving us things to talk about 😂 but honestly, they don’t know when to quit to they? 😂😂😂😂 it’s like they have a bag of made up things to come out with and they pick one out each morning lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Late to the party catching up on her insta stories. Did she really say she asked Cali to pick up the poo because SHE WANTS TO BE A VET?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What happened to her sniffing dog shit also.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
No, you’re wrong. This couldn’t possibly be true.

you are a troll.

you sit at home, smoking and drinking 39p energy drinks.
You don’t work.
no one in your family does.
you don’t go on holidays - you are jealous of everything that the Harvey’s have.
I mean my mum is retired and my dad is more or less retired 👀😂 and I do drink far too much Monster for it to be healthy…. 🧌

Reactions: 4