Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
No one can say Eben and little man's mum dont have anything in common. They're both cunts 🤣🤣
99% this is their company! When we first found her twitter last year it was wide open and now its private but you can still see what people have replied to her on a search!

Attachments

Reactions: 5

busdriver89

VIP Member
She’s been dropped by two management companies in quick succession, surely that should tell her that the influencer/creator path is not for her. What was all that waffle in the latest vid? Also, she caught herself with the geography teacher breath thing & quickly changed it to some blurb about smelling sweet 🤣 we see you Eben.
Yes! Did you notice the “if I were a boy” in the beginning of the video.

Hairs going again.

Lovethegossipme

I think good on them because she always moans that no one stands up for her each time she’s exposed for being the nasty piece of work she really is.

Like Eden have you maybe thought they just don’t condone your behaviour? Who knows if her crazy fans then go bother people like Dan, Connor, Jay and Poppy etc. They aren’t her friends and she seems to put zero effort into them.

Imagine you fucked up at work by doing ponce behaviour and expecting all your colleagues to put their own job at risk to defend you.
Funnily enough, my comment was a reply to Charlotte Cucurnia trying to stick up for Eden saying "lots was missing" from the video or something.. Someone posted a screenshot of it here. I didn't wanna claim it cos I didn't wanna out myself but f#ck it lol.

• Haha

helloome

Obviously comments back on that 1 video to get everyone to tell her how amazing she is 🤢🤢🤢
---
The evils she gave him them realising he was recording...
She thinks she looks good in that video she's seen it and went ohh look at me I'll post this for some attention and validation. Her arse looks ridiculous definitely got padding on, weird shape 😂

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
I’m convinced she’s done all of this to be in the front of peoples minds. She’s a sociopath - any attention is good attention to her, she has no empathy for anyone but herself.
Me too, didn’t she say in one of her Instagram stories the other day that she acts up for the camera sometimes

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
That plt video was so fake. Why are they acting like that. It’s so strange. Lloyd in the background too. Strange people