Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Ive just thought (might be a bit slow) but Lloyd was trying to say he had a line on his nose from when matty threw the protractor at him. Im not sure about everyone else but I didn’t have a protractor sharp enough to break skin
Ald bit of plastic if I remember rightly tho he'd probably say he had a metal one or summit!

Reactions: 2

Peach97

VIP Member
The last two videos Lloyd posted, he’s defo out his nut look at his eyes

and on the Yaz thing, so has she confirmed they are breaking up?
No she’s not confirmed anything. Just that she’s going to Kent tomorrow.

formularacer

What was the question? He blocked me because I said if he went missing no one would know what he looked like with all the facetuning he does 😂
I thought you were going to say it's because no one would be able to see him due to his height 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

helloome

She posted a get ready with me I'm sure it was this morning/afternoon seems to be gone already

echoooo

Hahahahaha that’s her competition 😂
not that she cares 🤣 anything for a freebie. although maybe she changed her mind once she found out what the business actually was & stopped replying to the poor lass hahahaah. also she’s worn doll beauty lashes countless times even since releasing her rank mink brand so 🤷‍♀️

Mrskane29

VIP Member
In the house video in the comments she says Lloyd hasn’t seen the house since it’s been refurbished. Didn’t he supposedly travel home for a funeral a few weeks ago? Didn’t visit his mum then or stay with her? Weird as well how Eden says “Lloyd’s mums house is unreal” and not “Lloyd’s mum and dads house”
Theres no referral to Phil as the dad at all!

leekc

Chatty Member
The last two videos Lloyd posted, he’s defo out his nut look at his eyes

and on the Yaz thing, so has she confirmed they are breaking up?