Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittykitty123

Her scampi tastes like her geography teachers breathe. Is there not one video she can be a normal decent human being…?
I just watched that, she nearly did a whole video without a silly comment 😂 it’s like she can’t help it.. but we know she can lol.. what is wrong with her 😂

Reactions: 6

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Or was she checking that he was recording? Got to be seen letting the dogs outside
Do you know what I've been thinking this, where is he recording from because it doesn't look anywhere near they house? It's just odd seeing her doing something by herself

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
They talk so much shit😂😂

Buy a unit what for , for hand fil of people eyelashes they've sold😂😂😂

Like the meet up she did apparently someone fucked her over but clearly no one turned up😂😂😂

ghostguy

VIP Member
Freya will definitely be back. I do think it speaks volumes though that she probably temporarily deleted her account because the comments upset HER. But she’s happy to have her children still used by Eden when apparently there were horrible comments made towards then

Screaming she didn’t give people permission to post her children online, but also allowing Eden to publicly put out more content of the children that could continue to be posted by other people?!? Make it make sense boggle eyes.

Just wanted to say that Charlotte so boring I can’t remember her last name saying there’s parts missing is basically her confirming that what is being shown is bad.

I’m tired of the old “editing” excuse. She called her niece a Russian whore, a racist stereotype and that she created a link to her niece looking like a sex worker at 5 is an outright ponce comment. Nothing else needs to be added to that clip that would excuse or add “context” to any of that.
It's like saying you can justify assaulting a child because you watched a film with them earlier in the day? Fucking ludicrous. Doesn't matter what was missing. It's what was included that matters

• Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Imagine the circle of friends his mum has and they probably have well educated, hard working daughters In there somewhere that Lloyd could of had his pick of (while he was working, had some ambition and didn’t resemble a weeble) and he ended up with that troglodyte 🧌
Exactly! And he went for eden?!

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Obviously comments back on that 1 video to get everyone to tell her how amazing she is 🤢🤢🤢
---
The evils she gave him them realising he was recording...

Attachments

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
What I can’t seem to understand is, if he’s had such a lavish upbringing and his mums rich rich, why can’t the twat even hold down a decent job, why can’t he even use predictive text to write a cook book🤣 he looks even more of a failure now he’s shown off how successful his mummy is. What an ick to date a man that has his background with all the top education avaliable and ends up jobless and in anyone’s dms trying to get that 2 minute fame on social media🤣
Wonder why he never went into the family business

Reactions: 5