Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
So Phil is brewstied meaning a divorce could put our Caz back on the breadline? Hope he signed a prenup!

Reactions: 4

tittletottie

3.2 million 'followers'......11 individual lash sets sold in just over an hour and half 😂😂 she needs some professional photos of her products to make them look at least half decent!
Shame Eben isn’t still in her photography era

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
What was the question? He blocked me because I said if he went missing no one would know what he looked like with all the facetuning he does 😂
Literally just the word Vile with a yes or no answer … I don’t get it, maybe I’m missing something.

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Tbf she’s right, if she were speaking to a mum whose child cries when they’re left with other people or go to nursery and said mum was getting stressed. HOWEVER, no one asked for her unsolicited advice, and it doesn’t mean children shouldn’t be left with others. 😂
My mum asked could my kids sleepover tonight, she didn’t have to ask twice 😂👏🏻

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Lloyds latest video is so cringe, him saying that when she’s quiet, she’s up to something… What, like a kid drawing on the wall with crayons?? Imagine being a big age of 34 and having to investigate what your girlfriend is doing in the other room because she’s quiet.
Also Yaz is crying on her live but I can’t work out why.
Also the face she was making when she was caught👀
I think she's listening to sad song to make herself cry? I mean I only caught it when she was crying and that's the vibes I'm getting

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
She always looks so bottom heavy doesn’t she.. those trotters are ridiculous
---
The height.. and she still got bent knees🤣🤣
her bottom half would squash LL, she's massive, wears the most awful pants and boots what don't help, she is the unit like someone said 🤣

sassquatch23

View attachment 2069259

didn’t she only just get the laptop? Why’s it So bloody dusty??
Haven't caught up on the whole thread yet, so apologies if this has been mentioned, but she looks like she has a matte case for the macbook - I have a similar one that just pops on the top of it, I've seen a lot of people buy them to protect their macbooks. And the only way it can have finger prints like that is through it being wet cos it has a matte finish, so i'm guessing those are very greasy or sweaty finger marks

Reactions: 3

ghostguy

VIP Member
Buy a unit? Or work from your temporary school classroom that you rent and also doubles as your home?
No cosmetic retailer is going to want to sell Ebens lashes when:
1) you can order yourself from Ali express
2) when the market is already saturated with eyelash brands

these pair are seriously deluded
He can't even proof read 😭 illiterate af

Maci77

Has anyone ever looked at the eden cosmetics website?
This is so poorly written, a lot of it doesn’t read properly and there’s no capital letters where there should be capital letters. If you’re going to represent yourself at least have a basic grasp on grammar.
I looked at her Eden Harvz Cosmetics website earlier. The text on the homepage sounds like it's been written by a year 6 pupil.