Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ololo

VIP Member
She uploaded a vlog style video 1 hour ago and it’s already got double the likes and comments of the eyelash teaser video from this morning 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Edens more worried about breach of data protection than she is about being n0ncy towards kids… Make it make sense please
Tbh she literally could’ve just denied it. That person obviously wasn’t gonna release a screenshot and put their job in danger so it’d have just been their word against hers (unless they did provide some proof and I just missed it lmao)

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
Ok so might just be me but if anyone's kids or relatives kids ever watched little Roy on cbeebies (YouTube it if you can be bothered 😂) I can't help but think of little Roy being replaced in the song with little lloyd.

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Dont normally comment but god these threads are going so fast. Im going on holiday Saturday and dread to think how many threads im going have to catch up on when i get back next Saturday #99 .
I go on Monday but I shall be catching up on an evening in bed 😂😂

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
The private school was called kings school Macclesfield.. who’s good at researching to try dig stuff up about little legs lloyd🤣🤣

ghostguy

VIP Member
strange how he uses a story that is on Google yet doesn’t mention the part that it got his”best mate” kicked out of school

lloyd Hun just cause your girlfriend is a compulsive liar doesn’t mean yoI have to join in
He's going to update and add that part once he sees it here 😂

maisie101x

Are they still trying to make a joke out of this? Bit too late for that LL.
I have tiktok offloaded today to try sort out my storage because that’s taking up huge space atm so can’t go and see the video; what was this about? 😅

Lcroft

Chatty Member
I was intrigued to see if she had posted any finances for harvzeden and came across this.. I wonder what it’s about 🤨 look at the date as well
1AFEC051-7F27-48F1-A884-B6C9281CF5E8.png
E4EDF89A-6C1E-4000-93CD-B2FAED063330.png

ghostguy

VIP Member
Wouldn't surprise me if the announcement was his and Eden's combined, "I'm the new editor and producer of Eden's podcast" something along those lines
Lol imagine the spelling. 'Thanks for watching. Hope you all have a grate day. From the Harvey scam. I mean fam'

• Haha
Reactions: 2