Eden Harvz #52 Dear Eben, we hope you love your Tattle thread. Love, Red Bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on her tik tok. Sat there looking smug as duck, no idea why because they didn't have a clue who she is 😂
She's so desperate and cringe. I don't know of any other creators (I use that term loosely with eben) with 3+ million followers that would sit there and brag about the radio mentioning her name 😂

Eben, I could text kiss fm tomorrow and they'd probably give me a shout out, that's what radio stations do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s live and it looks like there is dog tit on the floor
Omg that’s gross. I thought the dogs were house trained or was that one video of them going out in the middle of the night a one off for the twolls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Posts a video saying she's spent two days in bed then the next video she jokes about "trolls" saying she hasn't got a real job. She hasn't. Social media isn't a job. I can't wait for the day it all comes crumbling down around her and she has to go back to the taxi office.

Reactions: 21
Lmao and they don’t know who she is. Lloyd saying brap after. Bud you are 35, stop playing roadman cosplay

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
People who have a joint party remind me of those who have a joint Facebook account because they debt trust each other. Also why’s she talking about labour plans. Dude you’re not pregnant. Lloyd does not want your children.
She's got labour plans yet she's said on multiple occasions that she doesn't want to get pregnant because of her "emetophobia" and that she'd have a surrogate 🙄

On the subject of hen do/stag night. I don't really drink anymore so wasn't fussed about having a traditional hen night so I had a low key event with my mates which I really enjoyed. Didn't stop my husband having home and away legs of his stag. That's what he wanted and I wanted him to have an awesome night with his mates.

Reactions: 13
unfortunate advert timing from Eden there 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posts a video saying she's spent two days in bed then the next video she jokes about "trolls" saying she hasn't got a real job. She hasn't. Social media isn't a job. I can't wait for the day it all comes crumbling down around her and she has to go back to the taxi office.
See, she could have made it a bit more of a job or career. She could have done a pod cast, a lot of the British TikTok’s have branched off. Maddie is currently in America, Grace had her podcast, max is doing interviews on the red carpet. Even smaller ones have had big collabs with clothing brands etc. She has NOTHING. Literally nothing at all. Her “brand” is not a brand. It’s literally just her and Ali express lashes. She wants to be in the leagues of Vieve etc but she has no work ethic. She has no goals apart from to sit in her pig stye all day. When Yaz started she had the goal of wanting to open a bridal shop, what happened to that? Spunked her money on shite clothes.

Reactions: 22
Just seen the smug kiss fm TikTok lol, when I read the caption I thought it was going to be a proper shout out and thought nooooo that’s gonna go right to her head! They said ‘somebody’ called Eden, which from the use of the word somebody that they’ve just come across her lol.. and it’s STILL gone to her head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does LL think his beard looks good it’s on his chin and when he looks up just looks ridiculous, is it another ‘disconnected’ style like before when he claimed to love the hairuct

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Medium has become her good friend? Medium doesn’t know Lloyd or the fact they’re engaged? She just loves to make out she has mates doesn’t she 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alsoooo
link to wiki here lads, anyone who is new or wishes to update xx x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen the smug kiss fm TikTok lol, when I read the caption I thought it was going to be a proper shout out and thought nooooo that’s gonna go right to her head! They said ‘somebody’ called Eden, which from the use of the word somebody that they’ve just come across her lol.. and it’s STILL gone to her head 😂
How does she think it’s a flex?! Radio stations shout out anyone who calls them? She really is an embarrassment 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She'll be writing herself a Wikipedia next and sharing it with everyone
Other Tiktokkers with less followers are on TV, interviewing celebs, attending premieres and being flown across the world, BUT Kiss FM gave ‘someone called Eben’ a shout out… because she asked them to.

💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just looked at her website for her lashes lmao. Oh my word. If you have a good few thousand you would get a professional to do it wouldn’t you? Like make it draw the customer in and all that 😂 I think my piczo was better than that in year 7 😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.