Eden Harvz #52 Dear Eben, we hope you love your Tattle thread. Love, Red Bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fact that’s she so bleeping arsed about this red bull thing, proves she a liar. bleeping hilarious them rants on Instagram, grow the duck up Eden

Reactions: 18
shes even made them messages up that she said are from her neighbour 🤣 her messages would be the green ones haha what a bad liar
It was the 'evidence in 4k' in the story before 🤣
What, years old WhatsApp messages that don't even look real. You got us there needy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The green slip of paper in the box is also clearly a packing slip, why else would it list '1' in the column - it's clearly an order of 1 crate each of the flavours. I've never ever seen a gifted product without some sort of note on it that's not just a packing/order slip.
Also, if she was gifted them in Aug 2021 why bring it back up now? She's insane

Reactions: 10
Imagine being a brand that has sent you some gifts - if it’s real.
Then the ‘influencer’ reaching out begging you to confirm you’ve done it because no one falls for your tit anymore!
Embarrassing…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The green slip of paper in the box is also clearly a packing slip, why else would it list '1' in the column - it's clearly an order of 1 crate each of the flavours. I've never ever seen a gifted product without some sort of note on it that's not just a packing/order slip.
Also, if she was gifted them in Aug 2021 why bring it back up now? She's insane
This is why she was like 'See, different flavours that's how you know I didn't order it myself 🤡'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.