Eden Harvz #52 Dear Eben, we hope you love your Tattle thread. Love, Red Bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her if Lee is going to her wedding and she said “my sisters husband? I should hope so”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t he have a koi event?
Yaz said he was going to the biggest Koi event of the year so he wouldn’t be there 🤣 think they need to start doing a weekly conference on the lies they both tell so they can make sure they match up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Said she doesn’t want a hen do because she doesn’t want to go out without Lloyd, so wants a joint hen/stag.

More like she doesn’t want lloyd going out with his mates on a stag in case he gets a stripper.
She doesn't want a Hen do because she hasn't got any mates to invite, it would be her, Freya, Yaz Don Carla and their employee Holly! Oooh what a riot that would be!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She just said she sent Sophia’s boyfriend to prison for 2 years for domestic violence. SHE SENT HIM TO PRISON? I didn’t know she had that powers. Wow.

this is in defence of listening to Chris Brown btw, someone said she’s supporting DV

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On live defending Chris Brown because she’s going to see him next week. Saying it’s all in the past and Rihanna was worse than him.
What she’s failed to realise is Rihanna wasn’t the first, or the last. He wasn’t allowed in the UK because of Rihanna, also got banned from Australia and New Zealand in 2015.
Here’s a list of why Chris Brown is a crappy person for anyone who’s interested. This isn’t including the car accidents he’s caused whilst off his nut on drugs.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
On live defending Chris Brown because she’s going to see him next week. Saying it’s all in the past and Rihanna was worse than him.
What she’s failed to realise is Rihanna wasn’t the first, or the last. He wasn’t allowed in the UK because of Rihanna, also got banned from Australia and New Zealand in 2015.
Here’s a list of why Chris Brown is a crappy person for anyone who’s interested. This isn’t including the car accidents he’s caused whilst off his nut on drugs.

She said Rihanna was WORSE???? Oh my god. She was almost beaten to death but she was WORSE???? She’s actually a vile bleep. Chris Brown has proven time and time again he’s an abusive vile scum of a person who hasn’t changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She said Rihanna was WORSE???? Oh my god. She was almost beaten to death but she was WORSE???? She’s actually a vile bleep. Chris Brown has proven time and time again he’s an abusive vile scum of a person who hasn’t changed.
Yep. She was saying that you can’t come for Chris Brown if you still listen to Rihanna, they’re as bad as each other, it’s fine for Rihanna to hit men and yet still be cheered on at the Super Bowl, etc. Deluded witch.

Hope when her and little legs break up people come at her with receipts of what a bleep to lloyd she’s been.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
In one foul swoop she defended a woman beater, outed Sophs very personal life to thousands and accused her cleaner of doing her over money wise and also making digs at her! The vileness just seeps out of her. I’m being to wonder has she been possessed by a demon she’s that vile 👹

• Angry
Reactions: 22
On live earlier she said she DMd Made By Mitchell asking him to do her wedding makeup and he aired her 😂😂
She then said “Maybe he doesn’t like me? I hope he likes me 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Said she doesn’t want a hen do because she doesn’t want to go out without Lloyd, so wants a joint hen/stag.

More like she doesn’t want lloyd going out with his mates on a stag in case he gets a stripper.
People who have a joint party remind me of those who have a joint Facebook account because they debt trust each other. Also why’s she talking about labour plans. Dude you’re not pregnant. Lloyd does not want your children.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.