Eden Harvz #52 Dear Eben, we hope you love your Tattle thread. Love, Red Bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s time for another thread, Hornies!

Quick recap:

• She couldn’t last five minutes without being a bleep and made some very dangerous comments about post natal mental health
• The #FreeLloyd movement has gained some traction
• Eden has continued flashing wealth in a cost of living crisis and claims she made £95k in a month
• Made International Women’s Day and Freya’s birthday all about herself as usual
• A clever Tattler spotted that Eden had gifted herself from Red Bull, the evidence being a handwritten note from the company that matched her own writing 🤡

Please feel free to add anything I’ve missed!

Well done @potatopotato2988 for the winning thread title, your prize is a chicken kiev that’s been up Eden’s bum.

Carry on, “trolls” 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
yikes lads, her bath time q&a is v interesting 😬

namely -
- arguing “so much” about lloyd wanting the shed tidy and eben being a slob and wanting to “live in a pigsty” until the cleaner comes, but that’s somehow a him problem
- touching fingers to “reset” in an argument 🤣 okay ET
- if your partner is lying to you or hiding things it’s probably your fault cause you overreact and you just need to communicate better
- she’s too tall to stand upright on a plane?? 😭
- her favourite sex position is doggy - probably cause the rats are joining in
- lloyd isn’t allowed to go to a strip club (or anywhere actually) unless she’s with him
- she forgets lloyd is there if they use certain sex toys together 😭 poor guy
- she thinks that she’s important and relatable cause she talks to children about sex and having 0 personal hygiene and pooing and her “shock humour”
- her lip syncing vids are “creations” and pursuing her acting 🤣
- surprise surprise… her mum is doing all of their wedding planning and her and LL are just agreeing to everything cause they’re soooooo easy going (lazy)
- she’ll still be chainsmoking if she has a child 🙂
- someone asked a question for advice for giving oral and she says to HER FUCKIN DOG “aw do you wanna know, chai? for chase?” 🤢🤢🤢🤢 finds herself hilarious
- doesn’t even know or care when her hen do is supposed to be?? is she even having one? not got enough friends for one, eeby?
- they have baby names ready to go 🫠

to sum up - always has been always will be a bleep :)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
That’s absolute bollocks about not being able to stand in a plane. I’m 5ft9 and I have to reach up on my tip toes to get my things out of the overhead locker. In fact, everybody does, hence ‘overhead’. Why does she make this random tit up she’s so desperate for attention.

Reactions: 12
yikes lads, her bath time q&a is v interesting 😬

namely -
- arguing “so much” about lloyd wanting the shed tidy and eben being a slob and wanting to “live in a pigsty” until the cleaner comes, but that’s somehow a him problem
- touching fingers to “reset” in an argument 🤣 okay ET
- if your partner is lying to you or hiding things it’s probably your fault cause you overreact and you just need to communicate better
- she’s too tall to stand upright on a plane?? 😭
- her favourite sex position is doggy - probably cause the rats are joining in
- lloyd isn’t allowed to go to a strip club (or anywhere actually) unless she’s with him
- she forgets lloyd is there if they use certain sex toys together 😭 poor guy
- she thinks that she’s important and relatable cause she talks to children about sex and having 0 personal hygiene and pooing and her “shock humour”
- her lip syncing vids are “creations” and pursuing her acting 🤣
- surprise surprise… her mum is doing all of their wedding planning and her and LL are just agreeing to everything cause they’re soooooo easy going (lazy)
- she’ll still be chainsmoking if she has a child 🙂
- someone asked a question for advice for giving oral and she says to HER FUCKIN DOG “aw do you wanna know, chai? for chase?” 🤢🤢🤢🤢 finds herself hilarious
- doesn’t even know or care when her hen do is supposed to be?? is she even having one? not got enough friends for one, eeby?
- they have baby names ready to go 🫠

to sum up - always has been always will be a bleep :)
I missed this, thanks for the update!

Reactions: 3
That’s absolute bollocks about not being able to stand in a plane. I’m 5ft9 and I have to reach up on my tip toes to get my things out of the overhead locker. In fact, everybody does, hence ‘overhead’. Why does she make this random tit up she’s so desperate for attention.
Somehow my 6ft3 husband has never had to crouch on a plane either 🙄 she lies about such ridiculous stuff

Reactions: 23
Love the new thread title. Just what I needed, a good laugh first thing this morning after my fabulous sleep after I followed Eben’s top tips on what to do when you can’t sleep. Bet it’s an undisclosed Ad for the app.

Eben, Hope you enjoy reading your Bull tit, Love the Tattle Team x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If my 6ft 5 fella can stand up with headroom in our tent, im sure you can stand up on a plane Eben Cartwright!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said Lloyd has OCD about cleaning yet their bedroom is always a state MAKE IT MAKE SENSE - I bet he’s absolutely hating his life at the moment but has to just pretend now because he’s in too deep

Reactions: 23
She is tapped in the head continuously sexualising her dogs is not funny. She’s an absolute sh1t show

Reactions: 25
She said Lloyd has OCD about cleaning yet their bedroom is always a state MAKE IT MAKE SENSE - I bet he’s absolutely hating his life at the moment but has to just pretend now because he’s in too deep
Not OCD, clearly just wants to live in a clean and tidy space and Eben is a sloppy mess

Reactions: 17
Eben Harvz ‘Official’ is such a mega tiktok superstar that’s why Tiktok UK didn’t put her name in ANY of the categories :)

She also wasn’t mentioned in the 2021 one… But Cal the dragon was 🤣 Same for 2020, the year she actually blew up on TT lol,

I don’t wanna be a dick but I hope this knocks her down a peg or two because YIKEEEZZ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Eben Harvz ‘Official’ is such a mega tiktok superstar that’s why Tiktok UK didn’t put her name in ANY of the categories :)

She also wasn’t mentioned in the 2021 one… But Cal the dragon was 🤣 Same for 2020, the year she actually blew up on TT lol,

I don’t wanna be a dick but I hope this knocks her down a peg or two because YIKEEEZZ
"My sister is tik tok" a quote from Lee Hadfields estranged wife Yaz

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.