Eden Harvz #52 Dear Eben, we hope you love your Tattle thread. Love, Red Bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the girl with emetephobia can go into bogging toilets with her sister who is heaving behind her? Hmm.. I call bullshit.

Reactions: 21
She literally has no idea on marketing does she 😂 those lashes look cheap and tit, the photo is on a dirty rug at a terrible angle with bad lighting.
well it is from a shed that will be full of cigarette smoke, dog poo and smelly fannys 🤣🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her get ready with me. Fuuuuuck me she must stiiiiink to the point she’ll give you a headache. I can’t believe she’s took Kilian love don’t be shy - a £200 perfume, which needs no other scents added, it’s my signature scent and it’s Devine, and slapped 3 other scents on top of it!! She’s mental. I understand layering 2 to create a different vibe, but 4?! Wow 😂
You don’t even NEED to layer love don’t be shy, it’s intense on its own, I’m also annoyed cos it’s my fav perfume now I have to share it with that ratty witch😭

Reactions: 6
Do these two have any manners or sense of etiquette. They eat like bleeping animals. That video of Lloyd eating in the restaurant made me feel sick!!

also how bleeping boring that you go out for dinner and both post the exact same videos instead of actually enjoying the company and food

Reactions: 16
That would really annoy me if the company i was with were constantly on phones when out for a meal, yet again the harvey lot have no manners though, what a sad life they lead

Reactions: 9
I've never really noticed until recently how big she is. Not fat, at all, but just.... Big. Tall and. Big.

Reactions: 17
I've never really noticed until recently how big she is. Not fat, at all, but just.... Big. Tall and. Big.
She’s butch, big broad shoulders, stocky legs

and I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but she tries so hard to look skinny and petite because that’s what Lloyd is into that she makes how large she is very noticeable

would like to add Lloyd is just gross, I’m sick of her trying to make out like he’s some hard man ‘Lloyd isn’t scared of anything’ FIRSTLY you can’t make someone seem big and hard when they dressed up as a bleeping elf on the shelf a few months back and secondly he is scared of something…hard work. That’s why he stays with you big Ed, for the pocket money on a Friday

Reactions: 26
She’s butch, big broad shoulders, stocky legs

and I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but she tries so hard to look skinny and petite because that’s what Lloyd is into that she makes how large she is very noticeable

would like to add Lloyd is just gross, I’m sick of her trying to make out like he’s some hard man ‘Lloyd isn’t scared of anything’ FIRSTLY you can’t make someone seem big and hard when they dressed up as a bleeping elf on the shelf a few months back and secondly he is scared of something…hard work. That’s why he stays with you big Ed, for the pocket money on a Friday
He was scared to wear his coat without permission though 🤡

Reactions: 6
Those dogs are so minging. Also putting them on the table they eat their dinner at is vile. Imagine I put my Rottie on the table in a bleeping dress. Nah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.