Eden Harvz #52 Dear Eben, we hope you love your Tattle thread. Love, Red Bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always buying new Pajamas simply because she keeps setting her pants on fire with her toxic bacterial vaganosis lies 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she meant she has to crouch down when she stands up from her seat, which is normal for everyone but Lloyd doesn’t have to crouch there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she meant she has to crouch down when she stands up from her seat, which is normal for everyone but Lloyd doesn’t have to crouch there
This is what I thought but I'm 5'5 which isn't particularly tall and I have to crouch a little so she surely can't think that crouching a bit under the lockers is unusual????

Reactions: 4
Why was that q&a just sex sex sex, people who talk a lot about sex are the ones who aren’t having it 😇 swear Lloyd sits next to her and they plan what questions to ask, sad fuckers

Reactions: 23
The only thing I can think of is when you have to pretend to laugh and you do like an awkward silent laugh which is OTT. That’s exactly what she did when she said what she said to chai on the oral sex. Dunno about others but I wouldn’t be able to keep my eye on myself in camera if I found something genuinely funny. I know it’s a minor thing I’ve pointed out but goes to show how everything about her is fake and ahe is actually not funny either.

Reactions: 10
Why was that q&a just sex sex sex, people who talk a lot about sex are the ones who aren’t having it 😇 swear Lloyd sits next to her and they plan what questions to ask, sad fuckers
It’s probably because she recently binge watched Sex Education and her new personality trait is counselling therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only thing I can think of is when you have to pretend to laugh and you do like an awkward silent laugh which is OTT. That’s exactly what she did when she said what she said to chai on the oral sex. Dunno about others but I wouldn’t be able to keep my eye on myself in camera if I found something genuinely funny. I know it’s a minor thing I’ve pointed out but goes to show how everything about her is fake and ahe is actually not funny either.
It's the fact she said it, filmed it, reviewed it and thought "yep that's absolutely acceptable to joke about my dogs having oral sex with eachother" and posted it. I think it's quite clear Chase was only bought for breeding purposes, now they're stuck with him because everyone pointed out how unsafe it would be for Chai to become pregnant

Reactions: 13
It's the fact she said it, filmed it, reviewed it and thought "yep that's absolutely acceptable to joke about my dogs having oral sex with eachother" and posted it. I think it's quite clear Chase was only bought for breeding purposes, now they're stuck with him because everyone pointed out how unsafe it would be for Chai to become pregnant
She will say its her dark humour! no eden, it isnt even humour, its just plain sick

Reactions: 7
So she’s live talking about her labour plans and having babies etc but if anyone asks her about kids it’s triggering for her……. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Said she doesn’t want a hen do because she doesn’t want to go out without Lloyd, so wants a joint hen/stag.

More like she doesn’t want lloyd going out with his mates on a stag in case he gets a stripper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.