Eden Harvz #51 Eben breach and Lloyd the leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bangs on saying that she shouldn't have to feel bad for having money. Beyonce has money, I'm not jealous of her, you wouldn't see her announcing on social media how much she's just spent on food.
Big foot just likes to brag and bate everyone
Exactly! Someone tried to use the Kardashians as an example, you don't see Kim posting a braggy video saying how much she's spent on food! Classless trash this harvz lot!

Reactions: 15
No one with actual money would dream of posting how much things cost.
It’s gross, and one of the most classless things I’ve ever seen.
And nope Eedie, I’m not jealous. Sure, I dont spend £200 on a random takeaway, but that’s because I have an actual mortgage to pay, and a car that isn’t on finance to run. Oh, and when I drop £200 on food, it’s at a nice restaurant, not sat on the floor of a temporary classroom, the scent of dog tit oozing from a nearby rug.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow Yaz is bleeping RATTLED isn’t she? 😂

Really bleeping unprofessional as well, if she’s going to insist on calling that her “job”. Represents the brands she works with extremely well. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow Yaz is bleeping RATTLED isn’t she? 😂

Really bleeping unprofessional as well, if she’s going to insist on calling that her “job”. Represents the brands she works with extremely well. 👍🏻
It's her own doing imo... post the things you do, expect the questions you get!

Reactions: 12
Maybe yaz if you weren't constantly baiting for the last 3 weeks the Internet wouldn't be asking you about it? Now you're tucked up in the big bed with Holly going on about slapping aloe Vera on each others tits... again, is it any wonder people say things like that?
Someone is rattled 🤣🤣 nice language for your 700k followers

Reactions: 10
Especially when she’s SUCH a relatable mum and loads of her Sunday morning viewers will have young kids about. Lovely Yazzy well done 👏🏻
She looked really wired & why the rant now when the speculation has been going in for ages. If you can’t take the heat, get outta the kitchen. Twunt

Reactions: 12
Someone is rattled 🤣🤣 nice language for your 700k followers
She’d be the first to make a complaint if an employee at a restaurant or shop spoke to her like that, saying it’s their job and they shouldn’t be unprofessional…. Pot kettle black Yazzy hun x

Reactions: 10
2nd part of the rant

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Yaz keep banging on about wanting Tommy Fury to lose the fight against Jake Paul tonight?
they really understand how inadequate their ‘achievements’ are against Molly Mae’s don’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is really random but sometimes I wish I was a "creator" and had a tattle thread because I'd bleeping crease at things said about me and the memes people make lmaooo I honestly don't understand why these "creators" get offended, I'd probably join in and roast myself too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
YOU DONT HAVE KIDS YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS... yes Yaz because people who don't like you can't procreate? 😂😂😂😂 wtf
Also, YAZ, if you're trying to insult us by saying we don't have kids, not all of us want them love! I wake up when I feel like it at the weekend. My mornings are quiet and relaxed. My husband and I can go anywhere and do anything we want whenever we feel like it. We don't have the financial strain that comes along with kids. I don't have to spend my free time taking kids to play dates and clubs...oh wait, you don't do that bit either do you? 🤭 If you're going to make being a mummy with long hair your entire personality at least give your kid a fulfilling, enriched life that doesn't involve being dragged around shopping centres and restaurants and for the love of god get a hair cut. It looks like you've got a family of birds nested in that dry arse hay bale.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Maybe yaz if you weren't constantly baiting for the last 3 weeks the Internet wouldn't be asking you about it? Now you're tucked up in the big bed with Holly going on about slapping aloe Vera on each others tits... again, is it any wonder people say things like that?
WOW!!! It’s making me say inbetweeners “oh sorry, sorry friend, ahh friend” twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow. She’s absolutely disgusting. This and the sushi video, she knows EXACTLY what she’s doing.
Of course you have 🙄
if she has its all so she can gain more followers, everything she does is calculated
---
View attachment 1989065
The stains on her top omg that’s embarrassing to be on camera like that
nothing at all feminine about this freak mind is there, no wonder it hates petite women
---
someone needs a line ❄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
When your content is eating pickles, lip syncing or sitting next to a deck and pointing while grinning inanely at nothing #powerfamily #careergoals

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry going back to the sushi I regularly order from that restaurant and based on what she showed that definitely didn’t add up to £200. She didn’t even need to say the price so the fact she lied is so embarrassing for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry… me again commenting on this video! I have a children Yaz! I’m 31 married with a 10 year old and a 6 year old, have friends and have a job and yeah I sit reading though tattle?? So?? I don’t go live with my tit lip being arse licked by strangers tho…. Just saying 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Just had another skeg at the sushi vid - was it purely to distract the eye from whatever the duck that dress was that she's wearing?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.