Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
YOU DONT HAVE KIDS YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS... yes Yaz because people who don't like you can't procreate? 😂😂😂😂 wtf
Also, YAZ, if you're trying to insult us by saying we don't have kids, not all of us want them love! I wake up when I feel like it at the weekend. My mornings are quiet and relaxed. My husband and I can go anywhere and do anything we want whenever we feel like it. We don't have the financial strain that comes along with kids. I don't have to spend my free time taking kids to play dates and clubs...oh wait, you don't do that bit either do you? 🤭 If you're going to make being a mummy with long hair your entire personality at least give your kid a fulfilling, enriched life that doesn't involve being dragged around shopping centres and restaurants and for the love of god get a hair cut. It looks like you've got a family of birds nested in that dry arse hay bale.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lovethegossipme

She knew the sneaky little toad. You can tell by the smirk. She does not love that man. All she does is deliberately humiliate and embarrass him, gaslight him and control him. He's nothing but a live in maid and chauffeur to her. She's with him because it means she can live in her own home but still get babied and waited on like she did at the mucky mansion. I honestly don't think she has the capacity to love anything other than herself.
View attachment 2003819
I don't know how to articulate this properly but I'll try 🤣
I feel like she's manipulating him by creating the problem (taking his food and telling him it never got ordered) so she can be his solution (giving him her food) so he thinks she's his saviour and eventually she'll wear him down with all those little things to the point he'll lose his mind and think he needs her as much as she needs him?
Hope I've got that across well enough! The 'tism makes me over explain sometimes 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I wonder if when Lloyd was in Ibiza he envisioned that in a few years time he would be pushing a dog around in a pram and doing woodland puzzles in pyjamas and slippers

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but I kept quiet over a lot of eras but perinatal mental health era is not the one.
how can she even try and talk about something she hasn’t experienced? You cannot tell mums this is normal because it’s such a complicated time.
I myself got postpartum depression and post partum psychosis luckily I never wanted to hurt my son but I did myself. I was sectioned with my child on a mother and baby ward. I had a nurse visit me at home every day to check I was alive. I watched my son turn into the devil. I packed all my son’s belongings and sat in the window waiting for his parents to arrive! But I’m guessing this is all normal too?

do not comment on shit you have no idea about. Do not tell mums ‘it’s normal to feel like this’ because that could stop someone reaching out for help ffs! Does she even know suicide is the most common death for mums after birth?

my battle started 5 years ago and I am STILL under the mental health team!
having a child shook my fucking world step back from stuff you know absolutely nothing about

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I cant watch or read the comments as I'm currently battling postnatal depression, anxiety and recovering from postpartum psychosis. I'm lucky to be alive. She is a DISGRACE. Sending love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
No one with actual money would dream of posting how much things cost.
It’s gross, and one of the most classless things I’ve ever seen.
And nope Eedie, I’m not jealous. Sure, I dont spend £200 on a random takeaway, but that’s because I have an actual mortgage to pay, and a car that isn’t on finance to run. Oh, and when I drop £200 on food, it’s at a nice restaurant, not sat on the floor of a temporary classroom, the scent of dog shit oozing from a nearby rug.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I think we can all agree that Carla and Paul have done a fucking AWFUL at being parents and should be utterly ashamed at the way their children behave.

Reactions: 36

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
C717B820-E414-4F19-9EE7-3721EB28C323.jpeg
Oooooo someone’s touched a nerve 😂

but Lloyd your own mum doesn’t even want you, nobody is obsessed with you apart from big Ed

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Did you see her face at the beginning? Wonder if someone wasn’t happy about the dogs being in there.
I wouldn’t be thrilled if I went into have my hair done and treat myself to a nice pamper and relax, and then there’s a yappy little rat there.
I think Chai would be okay, but seriously places need to stop letting Lloyd in.

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34