Eden Harvz #51 Eben breach and Lloyd the leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, YAZ, if you're trying to insult us by saying we don't have kids, not all of us want them love! I wake up when I feel like it at the weekend. My mornings are quiet and relaxed. My husband and I can go anywhere and do anything we want whenever we feel like it. We don't have the financial strain that comes along with kids. I don't have to spend my free time taking kids to play dates and clubs
I love my children but I SO get this. I'm jealous. That all sounds amazing 😂 and I don't blame you! Kids are great but so is getting the Freedom, time and money to live how you want to live!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just said this on Yaz’s thread but have to reiterate here. I can’t take any of these lot seriously. If they lived in my area they would get the piss ripped out of them daily.
---
"Swing low, sweet chariot" Eben can't even blame breastfeeding on Her middle-aged saggy lemons 🍋
To be fair they have to hang low so Lloyd can reach them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yaz ‘you wouldn’t say these things to me in person’ lollllll I’d love to say something to her in person, she’s all talk and would hide behind whoever she was with and then make a lil crying video 😢

and I have kids yazzy, I don’t have the money you may have but I can guarantee mine are a damn site happier than Wolf who gets palmed off whenever possible or a new toy thrown his way so you can do the absolute bare minimum with him. You’re in no way a relatable mum, you’re a tit mum who thinks putting a little video of him on with you gushing ‘I love him so much’ makes you some kind of mother of the year boooooring.

Reactions: 22
I love my children but I SO get this. I'm jealous. That all sounds amazing 😂 and I don't blame you! Kids are great but so is getting the Freedom, time and money to live how you want to live!
I appreciate how fulfilling it must be to have children and I'm sure if there was a little accident and we ended up with our own we would love them to the ends of the earth but I love my freedom too haha. I have a niece that I love very much but I get to give her back at the end 😂
---
Sorry, I know this is really nit picky but who the duck puts toothpaste on their toothbrush like this?? Why is everything she does so cack handed? 😂 it looked like she put barely any on there too. Absolute pleb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh Yaz I don’t say anything to your face because thankfully I’ve never met you. If I did then you’d be like Paul Breach running through Boots asking for security.

Yaz and Lee’s relationship is definitively being flushed down the toilet. if you knew your relationship was good then you wouldn’t give a tit what literal strangers think.

Also Max has more followers than Eden now and she reached 3million long before he did. She hit 3 million in April 2022 and she’s only gain 100K since then. Embarrassing. Max is also in Sydney with TikTok .. TikTok wouldn’t even send Eden to Swansea.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I appreciate how fulfilling it must be to have children and I'm sure if there was a little accident and we ended up with our own we would love them to the ends of the earth but I love my freedom too haha. I have a niece that I love very much but I get to give her back at the end 😂
---
Sorry, I know this is really nit picky but who the duck puts toothpaste on their toothbrush like this?? Why is everything she does so cack handed? 😂 it looked like she put barely any on there too. Absolute pleb.
View attachment 1990096
Because she is ONLY 25 so how can she be expected to know how to put her own toothpaste on her own toothbrush? 😂

• Haha
Preparing to be disagreed with, but I’m not loving all the comments about her “saggy” boobs. I’m not much older than her and mine definitely hang a lot lower, and I haven’t had kids/breastfed either, and these comments aren’t nice to read.

I think we can comment on so much more about her than the way her body is/something that is natural for most women. Like how cringe and terrible her recent transition videos are for someone who hosted a “transition master class” (that no one attended) or her fake crying and not producing a single tear. Or how she thinks she is the most famous person to come from Tunbridge Wells (don’t think she would even make the top 100). Appreciate this is a forum where everyone can have their say about anything and policing comments is not okay, just wanted to add my say too!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Preparing to be disagreed with, but I’m not loving all the comments about her “saggy” boobs. I’m not much older than her and mine definitely hang a lot lower, and I haven’t had kids/breastfed either, and these comments aren’t nice to read.

I think we can comment on so much more about her than the way her body is/something that is natural for most women. Like how cringe and terrible her recent transition videos are for someone who hosted a “transition master class” (that no one attended) or her fake crying and not producing a single tear. Or how she thinks she is the most famous person to come from Tunbridge Wells (don’t think she would even make the top 100). Appreciate this is a forum where everyone can have their say about anything and policing comments is not okay, just wanted to add my say too!
I think the comments are aimed at the fact she’s repeatedly slagged off women for wearing low cut tops (Love Island and the Halloween event they went to) and now she’s doing it then it’s ok.

I think don’t take anything personally. Like you’ll occasionally have something in common with Eden such as dating a shorter guy but the only reason we make fun of that is because of how hard they try and hide it and pretend they aren’t bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just said this on Yaz’s thread but have to reiterate here. I can’t take any of these lot seriously. If they lived in my area they would get the piss ripped out of them daily.
---

Lmao yea they would - I keep forgetting you’re a fellow Bradfordian 😂 imagine little lad walking round holmewood with his bucket hat on. They would mug his trainers right off his feet, boosters and the lot.
---
---

Also how yaz said we wouldn’t say these things in person. 😂😂😂😂 mate you wouldn’t have a head on your shoulders if you spoke to someone like that round here 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
That reaction over a comment in her live was literally embarrassing and all for views and likes.

as for eben, not eben posting a video about £200 sushi and then sending money to her followers who say they’re on hard times. Here’s £50 to put your lights back on, or buy some Asda essential dry pasta and tomato based sauce… imma carry on eating my sushi now 👋 mix

Reactions: 11
Yaz hun, if someone said something to your face, you’d cry and need to take a shot of rescue remedy!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yaz love, nobody envies you, no one. You just like to big yourself up that you’re this amazing influencer (all because of your sister’s fame), with an amazing husband (you don’t really love him do you? that’s obvious, we all know you prefer Spragg) and amazing life. If you really thought all of this you wouldn’t have to post.
No one who is truly happy and content within their life feels the need to show off or post or anything that you continually do. If you were happy your life would be enough without all of this. So are you looking for validation from strangers on the internet because you are craving attention? Clearly proves your life isn’t all that sweetheart.
Poor Wolf is going to look back on his childhood for it all to be about Mummy on her phone, mummy recording and shoving a camera in his bloody face The true memories will be from his dad, where he did stuff, was taught things and didn’t record every minute of the day. You may think you are an amazing mum but you are not you are selfish. One day Wolf will grow up and relaise this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m calling it now, Eden is coming off the pill to ‘accidentally’ get pregnant as that’s the only way she will ever have a baby as Lloyd doesn’t want one. Can just see her poking holes in condoms🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Lmao yea they would - I keep forgetting you’re a fellow Bradfordian 😂 imagine little lad walking round holmewood with his bucket hat on. They would mug his trainers right off his feet, boosters and the lot.
---

Also how yaz said we wouldn’t say these things in person. 😂😂😂😂 mate you wouldn’t have a head on your shoulders if you spoke to someone like that round here 😅
Hahaha. I’m not very far from Holmewood! I grew up in one of the nice little villages in Bradford and even there they would be called out!

Imagine them walking round Centenary Sq holding their dogs. I’d push Eden and Yaz in the fountains they look like they could do with a good wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2nd part of the rant
I thought Yaz might’ve had a chance at being big on TT but after watching her emotions take over like that on live, she’s just as weird as Eden. They’re both far too unhinged to be on tiktok as influencers

Yaz and Eden, enjoy your 2 mins of tiktok fame, once tiktok is gone like myspace, bebo, and vine, you’ll be back on your dead accounts wishing you did everything differently :”)

((p.s Eden, your actual twitter only has 600 followers and Yaz, you don’t even have one. Your influncer life is literally only on tiktok ))

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1990096
She has put barely on there wtf, that’s how I put toothpaste on my 1 year old’s toothbrush so she doesn’t swallow too much of it. bleeping woman I knew she’d have smelly breath

Reactions: 2
---
View attachment 1990096
The fact she’s gone to put water on the toothbrush after putting on that tiny amount is seriously triggering me 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can just imagine Eden and Chai will be pregnant at the same time. How cute. Two ugly witches having offspring together 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.