Eden Harvz #51 Eben breach and Lloyd the leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now entering her stop asking if I'm pregnant era as she's coming off the pill.

Reactions: 10
It’s the controversial era. She’s thriving as it comes so natural. On the slide engagement wise so this is all part of the plan. New mgmt are working hard. She’ll be FUMING about Chloe’s videos but she has a dark SOH/you choose to be offended/ blah blah so what’s the problem dawwwwg ?!🤣 its the mani-wank-station for me. She’s just not nice and I’m telling you now, the pointless lies and contradictions are gonna drive LL Paso mad down the line. If he manages to get any confidence / improve his self esteem and decides to get a career that doesn’t involve her …wow eeeeeee the manipulation will be real. I bare cant stand him still 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's now entering her stop asking if I'm pregnant era as she's coming off the pill.
Whilst also pregnancy baiting!

Hate when people do this and act like they're being pushed about it, when she's created the narrative. Offensive to those who genuinely struggled

• Sad
Reactions: 19
LL is a bellend but he's nowhere near as bad as Eben and I think she makes him worse to be honest. Ironic they met at a climate change event when she's spunking money on fast fashion and ordering enough sushi for 12 people. I hope she eats the leftovers today and gets the shits in her ribbed contour onesie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I saw on her sushi video she was telling people to message her in the comments, I’m curious did she actually reply to people in her messages and help them

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I saw on her sushi video she was telling people to message her in the comments, I’m curious did she actually reply to people in her messages and help them
someone commented On Chloe Kent’s live apparently and said she’d gave her friend £50 and Eden claims to have given out £600 but no evidence has been seen

Reactions: 4
so sorry this happened! can totally relate, i went to a grammar school in a super tory area and me and my friends were absolutely bullied the tit out of for wearing heavy eyeliner and back combed hair and going to screamo gigs lol. eben is the epitome of bully vibes & everything about her reminds me of the pricks that made my life hell.

on a positive note tho i’m going to see papa roach in a few weeks if any of my fellow emo kids here wanna make friends there 🤣🤣🤣🤣 although we’ll probably bump into ebenharvz in the mosh pit, given she’s SUCH a fan of their music 🤪
Omg me too!! I can't bleeping wait to see Papa Roach live, have an amazing time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She also mentioned her tits hanging low on her last video which was mentioned here the other day 😂

Reactions: 12
Can I just ask what’s the attraction to her? She’s absolutely foul. Taking the piss out of people struggling. £200 on sushi, get in the bin Eden.
Her complexion also is giving uncooked pork. She’s just vile. I don’t get her. And those “message me” reply’s when people call her out on spending stupid money. No they’re not asking for your help you whopper.
Also her side profile, Marge Simpson.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
on a positive note tho i’m going to see papa roach in a few weeks if any of my fellow emo kids here wanna make friends there 🤣🤣🤣🤣 although we’ll probably bump into ebenharvz in the mosh pit, given she’s SUCH a fan of their music 🤪
Off topic, but supporting Don Broco?? If so, me too!!

Back on topic, I hate Eben.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s live. Apparently her goal with Tiktok was to put up acting/character videos and get picked up by an acting agency 🤣 she didn’t want or plan to show this much of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys she’s definitely been reading here, mentioned how she’s being compared to paul breach😂😂
Also Yaz had a massive rant this morning about the divorce rumours because she been in kent for 2 weeks, literally quoting tattle.
Hi Eden! You look like your vag would smell like literal horse tit and Hi Yaz, you look like a horse :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her break from extensions last all less than 24 hours 😂 she’s so wasteful, I’d be so pissed off if I was her hairdresser wasting her time every few weeks. Though I guess she probs don’t mind the extra cash ha

Reactions: 18
She’s live. Apparently her goal with Tiktok was to put up acting/character videos and get picked up by an acting agency 🤣 she didn’t want or plan to show this much of her life
She’s not too famous to get a normal job, it’s really not too late for her to give up tiktok 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.