Eden Harvz #51 Eben breach and Lloyd the leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The £200 is one thing which she has mentioned for some reason, the difference between her and Anna Paul is that I have no idea how much Anna spends on food because she isn’t crass enough to say 😅

I honestly don’t think the money is the offensive thing here, even if she hasn’t read the room. I think it’s the fact she ordered £200 of fresh fish that won’t last more than a day in the fridge. I would say counting that up there’s enough food for about 12 people there. I’m sorry but that’s absolutely disgusting, the gluttony, greed and overconsumption is just revolting. You do not need enough food to feed a party for two people, and most of that will end up in the bin.

Literally £30/40 worth would have done, but not for these greedy fuckers 😅

Reactions: 26
Anyone think she’s done this to get the comments, so she can act the hero and help people so next time she gets cancelled she has this to refer back to

Reactions: 28
Anyone think she’s done this to get the comments, so she can act the hero and help people so next time she gets cancelled she has this to refer back to
100% the girl has the biggest God complex!

If she was genuinely so pure hearted she wouldn't be bragging about how much money she's given away, it's all for the praise from her 12 year old fans.

Let's face it none of her minions are arsed about her being insensitive in a cost of living crisis because they don't pay bills their mummy's and daddy's do!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Message me 🫶🏻

oh duck off eden!
seriously getting bored of waiting for karma to get this twit

Reactions: 14
I can’t imagine what you would message her saying?
‘hi Eden i commented on your £200 sushi video, can you pay my water bill? ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my god she’s exposing Lloyd again. Lloyds favourite film according to her recent lip sync is meangirls. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahsbsbshhs
---
She’s definitely done that so when her exploiting mentally Ill people comes up she can say look at what I did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t imagine what you would message her saying?
‘hi Eden i commented on your £200 sushi video, can you pay my water bill? ‘
I’d be so embarrassed to send a message like that, why’s she putting her followers in that position? She could have followed people and messaged them quietly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
HAHAHAHA I knew as soon as someone mentioned the gym girl era being over we’d get a gym video. She’s watching this thread like a hawk 🤣 what a sad little life Eden

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like the “how much?” do you love me is not only reserved for the cosplay roadman, she wants her followers to beg for money from her too. this is actually someone blatently using the cost of living crisis to up her engagement

Reactions: 24
Shall we all stop looking at her page for like a week and only one person checks to report how bad her views go down

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How did I miss the toner ad video she uploaded with a clip of her deleted breakdown and have only seen it now? Hilarious that has now been used to sell something. Boggles the mind.

Reactions: 6
Honestly it pisses me off so much when she goes on about being broke. Living at home with your mum and dad rent free being fed every day but not able to afford some make up is not the same as not being able to afford your heating or food shop, school clothes the list goes on. She has no idea what actually being poor is she is such a bleep when is gonna be cancelled.

Reactions: 22
100% with you on that. Me and my two mates at school got ruthlessly bullied for being the only alternative kids by girls like Eden. I had to go through physical attacks by groups of boys just because I dressed differently and liked different music. I got chased by a group of lads one night who threw glass bottles and rocks at me and I had to bang on doors and take refuge in an elderly couples house.

She only ever mentions alt culture as a piss take like when she said she was emo because she wore liner on her waterline, or using papa roach because she was dying her hair black🙄 Kurt Cobain would have bleeping hated cheeky toes 😂
so sorry this happened! can totally relate, i went to a grammar school in a super tory area and me and my friends were absolutely bullied the tit out of for wearing heavy eyeliner and back combed hair and going to screamo gigs lol. eben is the epitome of bully vibes & everything about her reminds me of the pricks that made my life hell.

on a positive note tho i’m going to see papa roach in a few weeks if any of my fellow emo kids here wanna make friends there 🤣🤣🤣🤣 although we’ll probably bump into ebenharvz in the mosh pit, given she’s SUCH a fan of their music 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg I literally cannot stand her! the problem with her and Yaz is that they are not humble at all. They ALWAYS have to brag about how much money they have and always say how much things cost. They care more about clickbait then making their followers feel like tit. So embarrassing
---
As others have said, just don't mention how much it costs then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Anna paul actually has some empathy Eben. Maybe she should give you a masterclass

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.