Eden Harvz #51 Eben breach and Lloyd the leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said to her ‘being off the pill a few days won’t make you look pregnant fyi’ she said ‘I get told I look pregnant every time I stand up because I have a uterus, I get scared to read the comments every time I stand up’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s getting chase spayed but not chai. Why is that… cause they see chai as a cash cow that they cAn exploit fot her puppies

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Guys she’s definitely been reading here, mentioned how she’s being compared to paul breach😂😂
Also Yaz had a massive rant this morning about the divorce rumours because she been in kent for 2 weeks, literally quoting tattle.
Hi Eden! You look like your vag would smell like literal horse tit and Hi Yaz, you look like a horse :)
Maybe yaz if you weren't constantly baiting for the last 3 weeks the Internet wouldn't be asking you about it? Now you're tucked up in the big bed with Holly going on about slapping aloe Vera on each others tits... again, is it any wonder people say things like that?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Maybe yaz if you weren't constantly baiting for the last 3 weeks the Internet wouldn't be asking you about it? Now you're tucked up in the big bed with Holly going on about slapping aloe Vera on each others tits... again, is it any wonder people say things like that?
Literally no one would have ever thought she was going through a divorce if not for her OWN actions.

Reactions: 25
Literally no one would have ever thought she was going through a divorce if not for her OWN actions.
Exactly!! No mention of Lee on valentines day, took his name out of her bio, no mention of missing him, not going with him to Ebens wedding, all the lesbian vibes with Hollie. People are speculating based on what she is showing them! What does she expect???

Reactions: 22
Someone said she was hanging low/saggy the other day and now she's living in tops like this to try and prove a point. I swear dumb and dumber are on here more then us 'trolls'
Just another fabulous colour match from WeeDen 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only reason she mentioned the price of the sushi is because her page is so dead she needs any type of engagement. Her time on TT is so over. She’s literally clawing onto it for dear life and it will be eating her up that Yaz has replaced her.
Saying she feels ugly, well Eben when you are so ugly on the inside it seeps out of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry did she just say 'I don't think I'll be able to finish them because they are a grab bag' when opening a packet of crisps from another huge box she's ordered, is she baiting.....????

Reactions: 4
The only reason she mentioned the price of the sushi is because her page is so dead she needs any type of engagement. Her time on TT is so over. She’s literally clawing onto it for dear life and it will be eating her up that Yaz has replaced her.
Saying she feels ugly, well Eben when you are so ugly on the inside it seeps out of you.
No no she feels stunning today now. She’s stunning and of course people were sat telling her she was, as she was sat picking her nose.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Happy Sunday 😋 sorry it's taken so long to post my little boy has a sickness bug so haven't been on here but here's the full vid the rat posted the other day and deleted then posted then deleted. Sorry it's so blurry I had to compress it so much because she rambled on about herself for ages

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She bangs on saying that she shouldn't have to feel bad for having money. Beyonce has money, I'm not jealous of her, you wouldn't see her announcing on social media how much she's just spent on food.
Big foot just likes to brag and bate everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine getting away with talking to customers like that in any other job though?

Reactions: 15
Woooow so professional

Reactions: 4
YOU DONT HAVE KIDS YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS... yes Yaz because people who don't like you can't procreate? 😂😂😂😂 wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.