Eden Harvz #51 Eben breach and Lloyd the leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The top she’s been wearing today is quite low cut.

strange really, seeing as she usually has a problem with women having their ‘tits hanging out’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So funny everyone commenting “I’m a single mum struggling, I love your content enjoy your sushi” to try get Eden to comment “message me” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can duck right off making videos with using Nirvana’s music. She’s the kinda bleep who bullied me as a teenager for being alternative, yet now pretends to be because it’s ‘eDgY’ and trendy.
Fucked right off with my music, dress sense, and culture being used for clout by these influencers who would cry if they listened to heavy metal.
100% with you on that. Me and my two mates at school got ruthlessly bullied for being the only alternative kids by girls like Eden. I had to go through physical attacks by groups of boys just because I dressed differently and liked different music. I got chased by a group of lads one night who threw glass bottles and rocks at me and I had to bang on doors and take refuge in an elderly couples house.

She only ever mentions alt culture as a piss take like when she said she was emo because she wore liner on her waterline, or using papa roach because she was dying her hair black🙄 Kurt Cobain would have bleeping hated cheeky toes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That sushi video is disgusting. So crass. I can't believe how out of touch she is. Yes it's amazing to be in that position but to film it when you know your particular following isn't is just so insensitive.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She's doing all these videos mentioning the price of stuff now off the back of Chloe Kents video. She knows its gonna cause a stir. She's doing it to get her engagement up

Reactions: 24
100% with you on that. Me and my two mates at school got ruthlessly bullied for being the only alternative kids by girls like Eden. I had to go through physical attacks by groups of boys just because I dressed differently and liked different music. I got chased by a group of lads one night who threw glass bottles and rocks at me and I had to bang on doors and take refuge in an elderly couples house.

She only ever mentions alt culture as a piss take like when she said she was emo because she wore liner on her waterline, or using papa roach because she was dying her hair black🙄 Kurt Cobain would have bleeping hated cheeky toes 😂
she is exactly the type Kurt detested, her singing along to Nirvana makes me so so angry, leave the good music alone please you ugly twunt

Reactions: 14
Oh my god. Just when I thought she couldn’t stoop any lower. What an absolute head, I can’t even put words together to write something constructive. Please for the love of bleeping god get this woman cancelled, I’d love nothing more than to see her on her arse regretting every £ spent, if the money dries up Lloyd will be bouncing on his boosters straight out the bleeping door

It’s awful isn’t it. I had someone tip yogurt in my hair in a supermarket, beat up on nights out, boys in school used to pretend to flirt with me and then posted the screenshots all over Facebook saying stuff like ‘haha as if the stupid goth thinks anyone could love her, I’d only like her if she slit her wrists and died’. It was hell on bleeping Earth, but I’d never let it change me.

I’m sorry you went through that. People are scum of the earth, and yet they say us alt people/metal heads are terrible people 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Take from these what you will
She knows what she's doing commenting "Message me xx" too because unless she's following these people they won't be able to send a message.

It's almost like she doesn't understand that people can see her snaking her own fans in all these replies. If she was such a pure hearted person why would she deliberately post a video that she knows will upset her followers just for some more views?

Also, she doesn't know how social media works that well considering she hasn't budged from 3.1mil in almost a year and the other day she had a video sat for 7 hours with only 7 comments on it 💀

I would say I wish she’d come off whatever planet she’s on and come back to earth but I don’t think that creature has ever lived in the real world 😂👽

Reactions: 13
What is exactly is she expecting people to message her? Does she want people to beg and kiss her feet? She’d bleeping love that

Reactions: 8
The comments are an actual ick don’t get me wrong I get that most people - including myself mind! Are feeling the pinch but some of them are like ‘I’m not going to eat until payday… which is 3 weeks away but you enjoy and ignore the hate you work so hard’

Reactions: 11
She’s a parasite. I hope she gets sea food poisoning and little legs and her are fighting to tit on the loo.

Reactions: 22
CK is live! She’s bleeping funny. She said the message me was just a photo of eden and Lloyd 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.