Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pizzasteve

Blimey, how! 🤣
I know right 😂 me and my girls were on an all dayer summer sesh round a friends house and her dad had just turned 60, so he popped over with loads of slices of his birthday cake, and we had to eat a slice while he was there so we didn’t seem rude. It was the worst experience of my life 🤢😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Remember when she was saying she wants a new intro for her EWMs and asked her “fans” to get creative and put something together for it? What ever happened to that? I’m guessing no one actually submitted anything
She probably decided not to change it because currently it sounds childish as fuck and children are her target audience 😂

• Haha

Longtimelurker xoxox

Is it just me or in her ikea video her hair has changed. Does he literally own her hair? It seems he has the control. She always mentions Lee won’t let her cut it different or shorter.
She once said I think after her nan or grandad died that they asked for one wish and that was not to cut her hair 🙄

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
I can also tell when my bf is on it and Lloyd 100% smokes and looks stoned never do I think he’s been sniffing very rarely anyway. He’s always eating and has the munchies. They’ve openly admitted plenty of times they have a box with it in. I don’t know why everyone on this thread is adamant it’s ❄ even after saying they know it from experience etc.
Yeah i agree i think its weed and not ❄that he does becasue my partner does weed and constantly eats but hes tried ❄ before in the past and said it made him not want food

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Someone’s take on eat with Eden has just popped up on my fyp… and guess which grooming barstuards are all in the comments. Also the fact that he’s tried to sign EVEN THOUGH ITS ABLEIST AS FUCK….. I can’t even. Yaz calling him family 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Funny thing is she only ever did them when her views were low.
Is that the Jake guy? He’s been trying to ride on their coat tails for months. Honestly the 2nd hand embarrassment made me block him. That video was vile, absolutely slaughtering BSL.

Blunderwoman

I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get fucking sacked.

We love you ❤❤

• Heart

ghostguy

VIP Member
How do you get to read thread1 I can't find it
Someone linked it at the end of the last thread