Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @EvilJigglypuff for a great thread title 👏👏👏

Anyone wanna do a recap?

Basically she's still a bleep, still sulking, still crying although she's 'unbothered'

As you were trolls 😙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus that was a fast moving thread, what was that about three days? 😂

I’ll let someone else do the next thread title, I can’t help it I just love making up stupid rhymes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Place your bets on when she'll make her return... I reckon Monday.

Reactions: 13
I dont think she'll be able to resist a really cute sparkler montage for bonfire night, probably with Earl greys face right where it shouldn't be - tonight or tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still laughing at midget gem threatening to iron someone out 🤣 what an absolute poncey pig he is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus that was a fast moving thread, what was that about three days? 😂

I’ll let someone else do the next thread title, I can’t help it I just love making up stupid rhymes 🤣
You need to get a job at Hallmark coming up with new card ideas 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going for a return on Sunday the family will all be summoned to Don Carla’s to support poor Eddy in her hour of need
A montage of family videos and crying will follow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she do this before after opening her gob about something else if I remember
She does it every single time she’s called out. Last time she was posting screenshots of her messaging her mum saying she didn’t want to be alive accompanied by photos of her crying. Yaz and Freya always post videos whilst she’s off saying how kind she has, how she has a big heart, how she’s so bullied ya da ya da. Then Eden comes back and says how she’s taken some time off, she doesn’t give a duck what anyone thinks about her she has Little Legs and Chai and “thousands” of people love her and she knows she has a kind heart. She’ll say everyone is jealous of her crusty career, Yaz and Lloyd will grow her about how strong she is. It’ll be a few weeks of her being on her high horse, posting videos with a soft cutesty voice and “wholesome” vibes, until she slips up again.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
So I’ve had a quick scan of the first thread and even since. Then I really think Eben has this idea that she is really lovely, and she genuinely thinks she’s so lovely and puree and so anything she does is just ‘twisted by trolls’ and LL, Freya, Yaz and the rest all enable this behaviour by calling her lovely, making her out to be so pure that she wants to walk where her parents used to take her etc.
But this is where the issue is, is that she then uses this as the excuse that she is really nasty, and has been a bully throughout her life, but then writes it off as being reactive to someone, or responsive towards them, even when she has started the issue or lied to make herself feel better and then when caught out it’s a problem because someone has constantly gone away and found the holes in her lies and she feels victimised.
If she was held to the standard that lying is wrong, don’t exaggerate to the high heavens, don’t pretend everything perfect, she would not have these problems. she shouts be kind when she’s unable to be kind towards someone without being backhanded and she always has it worse.
These videos seem to show someone breaking down now because she is so caught up in this act, that it’s spiralling now she’s been caught out and the only way to stop is to delete the account and allow LL, Yaz and Freya to continue her narrative as they can try and play it that way

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.