Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

numbarumba

They need to find a lane and stick to it - be lifestyle 'influencers' or do the more viral/hacks stuff that will bring in views, or else their viewers are always going to be left disappointed cos they aren't getting the content they signed up for. But just goes to show that they're more about getting views and money now than making sure their 'brand' has longevity.
Don't forget trying to break YouTube too with her weekly vlog. I had a look to see how TT has helped her ✨aChiEvE HeR DrEaMS✨ Switched off when she was sat in front of the washing machine talking about what pods she uses :sleep: Her life is nowhere near interesting enough for a 20-odd min video.

Reactions: 5

ces2018

Too full of prosecco to read back to the start. Is she banned? I can't see any of her videos

• Heart
Reactions: 5

bloogoo

VIP Member
@LloydsBoosters yoyll know this cause you’re from Yorkshire, remember when he was elected as MP for Bradford north west and literally did nothing in his whole time as MP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

bloogoo

VIP Member
Is that the Jake guy? He’s been trying to ride on their coat tails for months. Honestly the 2nd hand embarrassment made me block him. That video was vile, absolutely slaughtering BSL.
Yeah that’s the one.

Also why is everyone still focusing on black and green. Is it because subliminally they hope she comes back and stops being such a c u next Tuesday.

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I always knew Lloyd was the little spoon 😏. Seriously though there’s no way I would have me arm round my other half like that, it feels weird 😂😂

• Haha

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll ever top my “when you’re 8 lines in and desperate for it to be your turn to tell a story” from a couple of threads back 😂😂
Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll ever top my “when you’re 8 lines in and desperate for it to be your turn to tell a story” from a couple of threads back 😂😂
Nothing is ever topping that, it was *chef's kiss*

• Heart

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
I know right 😂 me and my girls were on an all dayer summer sesh round a friends house and her dad had just turned 60, so he popped over with loads of slices of his birthday cake, and we had to eat a slice while he was there so we didn’t seem rude. It was the worst experience of my life 🤢😂😂
Oh mate, that’s horrific you have my sympathies 🤣

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
I was thinking this will happen soon after the shopping centre catastrophe. No one showed up proving her career is dead in the water, she needs new content and a pregnancy would boost her account with new followers. She will of been jumping LL left right and centre after that shit show 🤢

I was 100% thinking this too!
Did we all expect this of her lol? So desperate for attention she would stoop low

ghostguy

VIP Member
For the love of all things good, please tell me they are taking the fucking piss. I would rather listen to a fork scratching a plate, nails on chalk board etc on loop, than ever having to listen to that cat being waxed whilst walking on hot lava, ever again. Jesus christ almighty.

Also r.i.p headphone users 🎧
Help 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

sassquatch23

Don't forget trying to break YouTube too with her weekly vlog. I had a look to see how TT has helped her ✨aChiEvE HeR DrEaMS✨ Switched off when she was sat in front of the washing machine talking about what pods she uses :sleep: Her life is nowhere near interesting enough for a 20-odd min video.
So true. If they're always showing the 'highlights' then their life must be so dull. I wonder whether they sit and have any time together without talking about/planning/filming TikToks. It's pretty sad.