Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

devilleil

It’s embarassing! I folllow a girl called Ash Holme, she has 960k followers and gets hundreds if not thousands of comments on her videos. I just can’t wrap my head how Eden has 3 mill and most of the time can’t scrape 100 comments 😂😂
I bloody love Ash 😂 she’s brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Can anyone help me out here please… I’m trying to go back in the threads to find the posts where we first discovered the shoe boosters, but I can’t find them 😂

Lovethegossipme

a masterpiece!! a totally disgusting and sick-indicing masterpiece 😭😭

although i’ve got to say my #1 biggest ick from anyone ever was when he pretended to cry on the side of her head when they got engaged 🤢🤢🤢🤢
On the side of her head 🤣 that's still my number 1 ick too 🤢

• Haha

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Her new tiktok, that apparently Lloyds fave time of year is now Christmas because of her… they haven’t had a Christmas together. They chat so much shit all they’ve done is put up a tree and a light and go to a market- I do love Christmas but how can something that hasn’t happened yet suddenly be his new favourite time of the year.
i swear they just strive to try and pretend to be this perfect picture couple and all that, it’s just so fake and unrealistic.
Shes deleted that video now

Shes deleted that video now
I reckon she posted that without his permission and he was begging it 'spending Christmas on my own' and hes gone mad and asked her to delete it because it isn't true

It’s embarassing! I folllow a girl called Ash Holme, she has 960k followers and gets hundreds if not thousands of comments on her videos. I just can’t wrap my head how Eden has 3 mill and most of the time can’t scrape 100 comments 😂😂
Because she probably deleted 95% of them 😂

123wwp

I think he’s the height of their friend Sophie is it? Take his boosters out and heeled shoes and that’s how short he is, seeing the difference between Eden and her shows how much she has to bend, thats why she always wears black trousers to disguise her bending knees, fucking twats.

Attachments

dizzydummy

VIP Member
The you tube will be this weeks biggest payer hence why she’s plugging it so much.
Wasn’t long ago the likes of Yorkshire peach and sophiena na na na na were all about Facebook and how amazing it was as that was paying out mega bucks but both have been back on TT more recently so will probably be copying eben and using YouTube any day now.

Reactions: 2

busdriver89

VIP Member
Defo dables in a bit of all sorts, majority of people I know who go out or raves etc do, Amsterdam is where your going to get high as a kite on green everyone knows that. There’s defo no denying (chink eye) no idea what it’s called just heard people call it that. So defo smoking while out.

Attachments

Reactions: 2