Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
I watched Selena’s documentary on the weekend and was in bits, as someone with an autoimmune and monthly infusions it’s so hard to not give up and miss “being normal”, so when I see this idiot gaslighting all these videos as if she’s been faced with death or had something life changing happen to her it honestly makes me sick, you were a cunt and paid the price and I hope you never get your platform back to how it was.
Eben you can try pull this act all you want but you will never know real struggle, physically and mentally, you’ve never had to fight for health or a normal life, you are a liar who preys on young teenagers with insecurities, and you are part of the problem being a huge enabler to the young community. You lie about your IBS (funny how it flares when it suits you) height, weight, skin, try to “one up” someone’s personal struggles. You’re a fucking huge twat and so out of touch with reality and real problems.
im with you on this, its living hell 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2

ghostguy

VIP Member
The photos they have of the two of them hanging up in the kitchen are so cute. Nothing says love like strangling each other and showing every tooth in your mouth. The canvas printing company must have got such a shock when they saw these.
😂😂😂
It’s the fakeness of the photos 😭

Reactions: 1

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Is she walking super slowly in that video when they walk away? It looks a little slow mo, but Lloyd’s speed looks out of whack

Reactions: 1