Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
'When everyone has realised you're a bitch and you can see your shed slipping away'.

Everyone feel free to share any other Harvey/Hulme memes seeing as it's all quiet on the Western front. I'm on the wine and fancy a laugh!
Idk why but she really reminds me of this girl in that rant video, the voice the facial expressions I can't see passed it.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Lovethegossipme

I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get fucking sacked.
Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Love the video about what she does to feel magical at Xmas
These were my reactions
“No you don’t
Ok well there’s video proof of that here so you do
Do you bollocks
Hahahaha
Stop”

Also how vain do you have to be to have a cheeky eye fuck during cleaning

46B6AD56-E535-4F05-A636-5536450E0FAD.png

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Pregnancy announcement? 🤔
I was thinking this will happen soon after the shopping centre catastrophe. No one showed up proving her career is dead in the water, she needs new content and a pregnancy would boost her account with new followers. She will of been jumping LL left right and centre after that shit show 🤢

More likely a mythcarriage - more Eben’s style
I was 100% thinking this too!

ginge2804

VIP Member
Said the music her dad listened to was shit if I remember rightly, I can’t remember much else

Ringworm1969

Chatty Member
She does it every single time she’s called out. Last time she was posting screenshots of her messaging her mum saying she didn’t want to be alive accompanied by photos of her crying. Yaz and Freya always post videos whilst she’s off saying how kind she has, how she has a big heart, how she’s so bullied ya da ya da. Then Eden comes back and says how she’s taken some time off, she doesn’t give a fuck what anyone thinks about her she has Little Legs and Chai and “thousands” of people love her and she knows she has a kind heart. She’ll say everyone is jealous of her crusty career, Yaz and Lloyd will grow her about how strong she is. It’ll be a few weeks of her being on her high horse, posting videos with a soft cutesty voice and “wholesome” vibes, until she slips up again.
Bingo! Spot on the money there! She really is predictable isn't she?! 🤣

arsmhg

Yes, yes it really does annoy us when you suck the air between your teeth. Honestly just no need

And why does she roll her eyes back light that when eating

Reactions: 3