Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely a psycho lucky midget man dosent have any rabbits cause she’d defo boil them when he leaves her spoilt needy ass

Reactions: 5
He wears those shoe booster things, saw them on the floor when they were on holiday
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry but that is just the nail in the coffin

Early thread suggestion:

Cookbook cookbook where for out thou? Perhaps it’s hidden in Edens massive mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He wears those shoe booster things, saw them on the floor when they were on holiday
F me that is hilarious 😂 I’d that’s not the biggest ick I’ve ever seen!! How he acts like a hard man whilst walking on stilts is beyond me the little cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahahaha love an eagle eye tattler 🤣

So he puts these in his shoes and then wears his Balenciaga Cuban heels and he still need to climb on shelves to reach stuff 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh btw by chef lloyd restaurant quality, you mean you pinched most of the recipe from the sainsburies website you ghoul. 😂 It was also only £2.60 per head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha love an eagle eye tattler 🤣

So he puts these in his shoes and then wears his Balenciaga Cuban heels and he still need to climb on shelves to reach stuff 😜
How can she not ick at the wedges. I cannot.

Reactions: 7
Maybe we should actually make an extensive list of it all. She has also claimed

Lisp
IBS
Shakes
PTSD
Dissociative disorder
Pretty sure I remember vertigo mentioned at some point

Anyone remember anything else?

The only thing I believe is true is BV 😒
I suffer from vertigo attacks and let me tell you, Eden would not know how to cope! You can't really stand up, lie down or even sit down without being violently sick and constantly falling over! I wasn't able to eat or drink at all. I ended up being hospitalised as I temporarily went deaf and I am now being tested for a disease of my inner ear. Her pretending to suffer from vertigo is offensive to those who do truly have it! Sorry for the rant, vertigo is a horrific thing to happen and it makes me wonder why ANYONE would want to have it. I wonder when she's going to add Munchausens to her list 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Big hard thug that wears shoe wedges hahahahahahahahahahahshaha and climbs shelves cause he’s so ickle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I suffer from vertigo attacks and let me tell you, Eden would not know how to cope! You can't really stand up, lie down or even sit down without being violently sick and constantly falling over! I wasn't able to eat or drink at all. I ended up being hospitalised as I temporarily went deaf and I am now being tested for a disease of my inner ear. Her pretending to suffer from vertigo is offensive to those who do truly have it! Sorry for the rant, vertigo is a horrific thing to happen and it makes me wonder why ANYONE would want to have it. I wonder when she's going to add Munchausens to her list 😅
I’m so sorry you’re struggling. I find it so offensive that she makes throw away comments about all the conditions she supposedly has. It’s so rude to people that genuinely have them.
There is no way she has pretty much any of these things she’s claimed to have. She couldn’t have emetophobia and sit there while Lloyd eats the chicken wings like a pig, she’s made comments about anxiety along the lines of- why should I be anxious, it a waste of time, doesn’t add anything to my life, it’s a waste of time.
How rude and degrading to people that have these conditions in real life and are not made up for a TT video. So attention seeking.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know about you guys, but something doesn’t sit right having a mental health advocate crack jokes about things like dementia, cancer or brain aneurysms.. Is she not aware that some of her followers might have family members with these illnesses that she’s taking the piss out of for a few cheap likes? Unbelievable

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Something so bleeping weird about this family. It actually gives me the ick. I wouldn’t put it past Yasmin saying yes if Lloyd offered her a shag or threesome with him and Eden or even a gang bang. They look like the type.

Makes me wonder why Eden’s ex boyfriends have in the past ran a mile and cheated on her if they’re being suffocated by Yasmin, Eden and the family. They’re all so clingy it’s horrid

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t know about you guys, but something doesn’t sit right having a mental health advocate crack jokes about things like dementia, cancer or brain aneurysms.. Is she not aware that some of her followers might have family members with these illnesses that she’s taking the piss out of for a few cheap likes? Unbelievable
Dementia is not something i would ever wish on my worst enemy. bleeping disgusting.Email being sent to calms with this screenshot as well as the video of her belittling people that’s struggle with their personal
hygiene. Also is that new post an ad for skims? Cause it’s being reported too.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.