Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to like her when she first started but now she's got to arrogant rude and big headed

Reactions: 11
I just hope she returns before yaz is back off holiday. we don't need beggy crying montages as well as holiday blues

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does it every single time she’s called out. Last time she was posting screenshots of her messaging her mum saying she didn’t want to be alive accompanied by photos of her crying. Yaz and Freya always post videos whilst she’s off saying how kind she has, how she has a big heart, how she’s so bullied ya da ya da. Then Eden comes back and says how she’s taken some time off, she doesn’t give a duck what anyone thinks about her she has Little Legs and Chai and “thousands” of people love her and she knows she has a kind heart. She’ll say everyone is jealous of her crusty career, Yaz and Lloyd will grow her about how strong she is. It’ll be a few weeks of her being on her high horse, posting videos with a soft cutesty voice and “wholesome” vibes, until she slips up again.
This is exactly what will happen!

Reactions: 5
This was from Ambers TikTok.

So I know she’s probably joking/not joking about the 50K and not bothering with her fans. M But when she talks about cheering her own views there’s the proof she was only ever in it for the fame/money and never gave a tit about mental health … I know we all knew this but.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She does it every single time she’s called out. Last time she was posting screenshots of her messaging her mum saying she didn’t want to be alive accompanied by photos of her crying. Yaz and Freya always post videos whilst she’s off saying how kind she has, how she has a big heart, how she’s so bullied ya da ya da. Then Eden comes back and says how she’s taken some time off, she doesn’t give a duck what anyone thinks about her she has Little Legs and Chai and “thousands” of people love her and she knows she has a kind heart. She’ll say everyone is jealous of her crusty career, Yaz and Lloyd will grow her about how strong she is. It’ll be a few weeks of her being on her high horse, posting videos with a soft cutesty voice and “wholesome” vibes, until she slips up again.
Bingo! Spot on the money there! She really is predictable isn't she?! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yasmin keeps saying she's magic, magic is an illusion, you're saying your sister is an illusion Yaz lollllll

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How do you get to read thread1 I can't find it
Someone linked it at the end of the last thread

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry if this has mentioned but has anyone seen the girl who is defending Eden and has wrote her an actual poem, I am deceased

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Going back a bit now but can someone explain what Lloyd said to Eden's Dad when they argued about his DJing when on holiday? Wiki says he shouted and swore and I didn't see the vid at the time. If anyone can remember what was said!

Said the music her dad listened to was tit if I remember rightly, I can’t remember much else

Reactions: 4
Haha I'm so glad i found the lost first thread! It's just shown us literally nothing has changed about Eden since she's been with Lloyd, she was always this much of a witch to people. And it's funny to see that like most people, I started off sort of liking her but it didn't take long for us to notice her mask slipping. She'll never change. She's always been an awful person and she doesn't deserve the platform she has. All she's doing is creating the next generation of passive aggressive mean girls that pretend to be kind and nice in front of the teacher and then rip you to shreds when their backs turned.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.