Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait a second.. just seen her homesense video. they’re buying and decorating a fake tree and then doing what in december?? redecorating the real tree? what in the duck planet are these people living on i’m so confused
a real tree would have no pines left by xmas if they put it up now in fairness😂

The video of him herding children in five guys should be added to the ick video

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly because decorations are not meant to be put up in November! It literally boils my piss when I see deccies up before December 😅😅 drags it right out for me!

Reactions: 12
This is something I like to call "Little Lloyd Snicket; A Series of Unfortunate icks"
View attachment 1731261
The fact he struggled to put his little leg on the counter 🤣🤣🤣

Made his parents look like he’s orphan Annie too… bet they’re gonna love meeting her properly at the wedding of the year.
I can’t work out if Eden is lying and exaggerating his life or if he’s lied to her. But I don’t buy it one bit. Either he has had relationships like this in the past where they are co depending on each other and that’s where he’s spent Christmas. Or he’s stolen money maybe from his family and that’s why he’s never around them?
If the bridges are burnt it’ll be for good reason

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The video of him herding children in five guys should be added to the ick video
There's honestly so much more I could have put in the ick video 😂 I'll have to make another one including, engagement crying and five guys to mention a few.

The carrot, escalator and shoe on the counter just sent me over the edge last night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This just come up on my FYP. The difference in Lloyds looks (he looks so much healthier, still v feminine) and attitude, he isn’t constantly doing that cocky scrunched up face etc. she literally has changed him inside, out! Don’t get me wrong they were still moaning about someone being rude here as per bloody usual and Eden was checking / eyeing herself out the ENTIRE video. Lloyd genuinely thinks he is some kind of celeb now 😂😂. Also Eden is back on insta!

I don’t miss her smug face/ rude attitude on TikTok one bit!
Hahaha I just saw this picture and thought her man child looks like a lesbian (no offence to lesbians intended) he was definitely on the gear when putting up the curtain poles. You could hear it in his voice, that was not a blocked nose from a cold, more like Colombian flu

Now, I'm not one to judge someone by their looks or clothes. BUT what the duck do they look like walking around like that. If I saw them in the wild, him with his wild thornberrys hat and her with her accessory dog, I couldn't help but judge them. They are literally the most grim pair I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of laying my eyes on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is something I like to call "Little Lloyd Snicket; A Series of Unfortunate icks"
View attachment 1731261
howling! This has also further convinced me that Eden is trying her best to embarrass him - there is no way she can record all of that and seriously think it shows him in a good light. The dropping of the carrot, the pan from head to toe of him in his silly little outfit going up the escalator, him getting out of that tiny chair. She is definitely doing it all on purpose.

Reactions: 7
The fact he struggled to put his little leg on the counter 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t work out if Eden is lying and exaggerating his life or if he’s lied to her. But I don’t buy it one bit. Either he has had relationships like this in the past where they are co depending on each other and that’s where he’s spent Christmas. Or he’s stolen money maybe from his family and that’s why he’s never around them?
If the bridges are burnt it’ll be for good reason
It will be interesting to see if his family is invited to the wedding and if they are watching the truth come out, it's quite clear one of them has lied, why else would she take that video down?

Reactions: 7
Now, I'm not one to judge someone by their looks or clothes. BUT what the duck do they look like walking around like that. If I saw them in the wild, him with his wild thornberrys hat and her with her accessory dog, I couldn't help but judge them. They are literally the most grim pair I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of laying my eyes on
I think that OOTD video she was really trying to convince herself she hasn't got the ick and really has to convince her self that she does fancy him. Like why are you using the word fancy when you've been with him almost a year, last time I fancied someone I was in high school, it just sounds like a childish word tbh

I think that OOTD video she was really trying to convince herself she hasn't got the ick and really has to convince her self that she does fancy him. Like why are you using the word fancy when you've been with him almost a year, last time I fancied someone I was in high school, it just sounds like a childish word tbh
I was thinking that it’s a bit forced. I absolutely fancy him. I honestly don’t see this relationship going any further tbh. Him walking round like he’s cosplaying a jezza Kyle contestant. Walking off like a smug toad

The video of him saying he isn’t broody and looking so disinterested, the lack of engagement in the McDonald’s video, and then the latest video of them watching that musical. He looks bored out of his mind like he’s thinking I could be in Ibiza right now but I’m sat next to flappy gob watching a musical, make it end 😂

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if Lloyd not being in touch with his family made him more attractive to Eben. There’s no way on earth she would compromise and spend a Christmas at someone’s in-laws

Reactions: 17
Imagine being able to have an early fake tree then a real one in December. How the other half live. More money than sense 😅

I wouldn’t be surprised if Lloyd not being in touch with his family made him more attractive to Eben. There’s no way on earth she would compromise and spend a Christmas at someone’s in-laws
Spot on. She wanted someone fully reliant on her and to feel like she’s ‘saved’ him somehow. News flash, he was doing fine before (in fact much better than he is now 😂) at least he was free and happy. His happiness seems sooooo fake and tbh absent these days. He looks stressed and lost.

Reactions: 13
howling! This has also further convinced me that Eden is trying her best to embarrass him - there is no way she can record all of that and seriously think it shows him in a good light. The dropping of the carrot, the pan from head to toe of him in his silly little outfit going up the escalator, him getting out of that tiny chair. She is definitely doing it all on purpose.
This is my theory! She literally trolls him every time she films him. That extreme close up of him biting into his maccies yesterday is a good example.

Reactions: 13
She embarrasses the living tit out of that man, and sorry to say Lloyd when she’s bored and needs some new content, you’ll be the first to go. She will make sure everyone turns against you with your drinking and drugs, and her and the pound shop Kardashian's will make it out like you were taking heroin daily and little Eeby is safe from that howwible man. It will all go to tit when she starts getting bored of the shed, and no woman will look at LL after the way she’s violated him online, because I can safely say I would never post videos of my boyfriend like that. Take your boosters and run!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.