Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is a real nasty piece of work. Absolute mean girl vibes. I watched the whole 5 minute video and I still think she’s a bleep. Even when she realised it was about grief she didn’t show on her face she cared. She said all the right words but the sorry never reached her face. I was watching the hair burst live she did with Freya and she was only ment to put a few drops of whatever it was on her hair and she dowsed herself , Freya tried to tell her it was to much and her reply was “I don’t care what they going to do about it” ehhhh your ment to be promoting the products you dick head and you can’t even use them properly!! She needs to grow up. She will never last as an influencer with her nasty attitude

Reactions: 23
'When everyone has realised you're a witch and you can see your shed slipping away'.

Everyone feel free to share any other Harvey/Hulme memes seeing as it's all quiet on the Western front. I'm on the wine and fancy a laugh!
Idk why but she really reminds me of this girl in that rant video, the voice the facial expressions I can't see passed it.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
'When everyone has realised you're a witch and you can see your shed slipping away'.

Everyone feel free to share any other Harvey/Hulme memes seeing as it's all quiet on the Western front. I'm on the wine and fancy a laugh!
Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll ever top my “when you’re 8 lines in and desperate for it to be your turn to tell a story” from a couple of threads back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll ever top my “when you’re 8 lines in and desperate for it to be your turn to tell a story” from a couple of threads back 😂😂
That, this and the recent comment of "what in the Disney + is that wall about" honestly this thread keeps me sane

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yaddup my arse! (just keeping this out there)
EDIT- notice how LL doesn’t look round or even flinch!
Sister or not if she ever shouted at any of my kids or pets like that she'd have no hair and would never be allowed back around them.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.